3

Zhan woke up after a nice sleep. Since he was the only one awake, he showered and ordered breakfast for him and his siblings. While he waited, he pulled out his laptop to check out some of the forum posts on his website.

My parents are getting divorced because my father has a secret lover and got her pregnant. How can he be so stupid to hurt his family like that. I am so glad this site exists so I can share this freely and not get judged. I am glad I have a place to vent.

Zhan frowned upon reading the first forum entry, so he responded to it:

Hello anonymous writer. I am sorry you are struggling within your family. Just know that there must be some light within such a situation. Just try to keep an optimistic outlook and have some good friends around you. If you have siblings, learn to depend on each other. If you trust your mother, talk to her. If you can, tell your father how you feel. I cannot imagine myself in your situation but I wish for you to have a better future to come.

Xoxo Bunny.

Zhan smiled and posted his response. He then responded to several others until he came across one that seemed interesting.

Hello I go by the name Tracer. My older brother and I live on my parents cruise ship for two thirds of the year. I meet so many people but I recently met someone I have never expected. He was so beautiful and I didn't know I had feelings for the same gender until I met him. His has such beautiful eyes and smile. I can still remember hearing his laugh as it was so boisterous and happy.

I will not share his name to respect his privacy. I am hoping to meet him again and I hope he likes men too. I want to explore these new feelings I have. Since he is on this cruise for a vacation, I have a chance to see him again. The meeting was only for a moment but I will remember it for my entire lifetime.

Xiao Zhan was currently wondering what was going on. This Tracer person had a similar experience as he did and of all places, a cruise. Zhan couldn't bring himself to say where he was but he decided to give his opinion.

Hello Tracer, I am Bunny, the owner of this website and forum. I am happy that you found your happiness. If you get the opportunity, try to find him again. Try not to push too much but maybe try to give hints you are interested and maybe get to know them. After all one meeting does not necessarily mean it's a happy ending.

I am attracted to the same gender and I have only been in one relationship. If that relationship taught me anything, is that communication and trust is key. He and I did not have a lot of time together because we had so many different things going on in our lives but it was an experience that I was learn from.

I wish you good luck with your next meeting with this person.

After Zhan posted, he closed his laptop and went to get his siblings up. Once awake, they ate breakfast before getting dressed and going to spend time at one of the pools. Zhan messaged Yibo as to which pool they were at for him and his brother to join. Yibo was beyond happy to join and his brother agreed as well.

Zhan and his siblings arrived and found an area within the far left of the pool. It had less people so they relaxed there.

"I met some people last night, I thought they were nice and they would be here for a bit to hang out," Zhan said to his siblings.

"What if these people are dangerous?" Cheng asked.

"They are not," Zhan replied, "they are the sons of the people who own this cruise line."

"How on earth did you manage to meet them?" Cheng asked.

"Accident," Zhan replied as he sat in a chair.

"Excuse me, but you should put in sun screen. Your skin is to beautiful to get burned," a familiar voice said behind Zhan.

Zhan turned and saw Yibo and his brother standing there, "I'm in the shade."

"The sun can move," Yibo said in protest and handed him the Sun screen, "put it on."

"Okay Dad," Zhan said rolling his eyes.

"Care to introduce us Zhan?" Xuan Lu asked.

"Oh, this is Yibo and his older brother Haikuan," Zhan told her, "Yibo, and Haikuan, these are my older siblings Xuan Lu and Zhou Cheng."

"Nice to meet you all," Haikuan said and sat beside Cheng.

Zhan couldn't help but giggle at how his brother kept staring at Haikuan, "A'Cheng, you know photos last longer?" Zhan teased.

Cheng blushed and turned to Zhan, "you can shut up!" He argued.

Xuan Lu giggled, "now now," she said, "Play nice."

"What if I do not want to?" Zhan asked playfully.

"Then I will tell father that you snuck out after curfew to meet with your ex," Xuan Lu told him.

"That is a lie, I never did that!" Zhan argued.

"Who do you think he'd believe?" Xuan Lu asked.

"Well, considering I haven't seen him in over a year, probably me," Zhan said.

"Him?" Yibo asked.

"Ugh...I am gay...does that bother you?" Zhan asked.

"No, not at all," Yibo replied with a smile, "it's his loss to lose you."

Zhan blushed, "you barely know me."

"I know enough," Yibo said, "let me get your back."

"Excuse me?" Zhan asked.

"The sun screen, let me get your back," Yibo said.

"Cheng can do it," Zhan said.

"I am not touching you, let your boyfriend do it," Cheng said.

Zhan glared at Cheng, "you really want to go there?" He asked, "you were drooling over Haikuan only a few minutes ago."

"You shut up!" He said.

Yibo laughed, "are you shy? I won't do anything to you, just let me get your back."

Zhan sighed and complied. The moment he felt Yibo touch his back, tingles ran though his body. This was what he was nervous about. This young man's touch. He was suddenly craving it just after one touch against his skin.

Damn brain! Damn body! Zhan whined internally and adjusted in his seat to keep his...urges from increasing.