12🔞

Mature Content in this chapter
.
.
.
_____________

It's been almost three weeks, and Yibo and Zhan still haven't been found. Zhan was starting to feel sick, getting nauseous, feeling fatigued, and has a slight fever. Yibo started to notice but he stayed strong for the both of them. Yibo really needed to get him back to civilization and to a hospital.

Yibo also noticed all the food rations they had, Zhan would make sure Yibo ate first. It made Yibo concerned as he felt Zhan wasn't considering his own well-being.

"Zhan, why are you being stubborn? You need to eat more, you are getting sick," Yibo said.

"I am fine," He said.

Yibo sighed, "is there something I should know? Why you act this way? Why you basically starve yourself so I could eat first?"

Zhan looked at him, "it's nothing important."

"If it's you, it's always important," Yibo said, "we have been stuck here for three weeks. We have been getting to know each other quite a bit. There isn't really a need to worry about keeping secrets. Didn't we agree to be honest with each other?"

"When my father remarried, Yu Ziyuan didn't really like me all that much. There was a time when my father left for a week for a business trip. Yu Ziyuan had me basically working as a slave. I was only ten. I would clean, cook, and make sure that her kids were taken care of. My siblings hated how she treated me but they were afraid to confront her. When they did, Yu Ziyuan locked me outside until my father returned. I had a fever and I hadn't eaten in three days. I know what it's like to go without food and water so I can handle it."

"Zhan," Yibo said as tears fell, "does she still treat you like that?"

"No, Xuan Lu told my father what happened while he was away and he was furious. He told her if she doesn't get her act and treat me like her son, he will divorce her and report her for child abuse," Zhan explained, "she left me alone after that. My father dotted on me, he still does. He told me he married her because he felt I needed not only some siblings but a mother figure again. I knew then he still and will always love my mom. He likes Ziyuan but not the way he did my mother. I told him I will give her another chance and would tell him if she hurt me again."

"Why do you endure it? You also have such a clingy and possessive ex...who for some reason, is the reason we are here in the first place," Yibo said.

Zhan nodded, "I'm sorry to drag you into it all. When I first saw you I felt like it was just you and no one else. I know it was stupid to involve you in being a fake boyfriend but I used it as an opportunity to get closer to you...I have Bunny Talks because it's the only place where I feel free enough to talk. I may seem happy and smile all the time but deep down, I am hurting."

"Zhan, I want no one else but you," Yibo said, "when this is all over and we are back home, I want to talk to our families. I don't have a ring, but I want to marry you someday."

Zhan blushed, "it's a bit sudden to ask for a marriage," he said.

"But I love you Zhan," Yibo said pouting, "I have never been more clear minded and sure about anything. This..." Yibo took Zhan's hand and placed it on his chest, "I want this, I want you...as my husband...as mine...forever."

"I may be a bit sick, but I want to kiss you so bad," Zhan said.

Yibo laughed and straddled Zhan's lap and kissed Zhan. He shoved Zhan back on the ground, kissing him rough, "I want you," Yibo said panting.

"Then take me..make me yours...I am ready," Zhan said.

Yibo sat in his knees and took off his shirt and tossed it to the side before leaning back down and latched his lips to Zhan's neck. Yibo helped guide Zhan's shirt off and threw it. Zhan giggled as Yibo went back to admiring his boyfriend's body. Trailing his hands down Zhan's chest, his lips following behind slowly.

"Ah, Yibo," Zhan moaned as he felt Yibo nip at his nipple.

Yibo's stopped for a moment and placed his shirt under Zhan to keep sand from getting in and making him uncomfortable. The two took of their pants and underwear and they got lost in each other's lust. Yibo pressed his lower region against Zhan's, the two moving their hips in sync.

"Yibo, I want you," Zhan said.

"I need to prepare you, I don't want you in too much pain," Yibo said as he reached his hand down and began to massage Zhan's rosebud.

Zhan moaned. Yibo push his finger in and felt Zhan tremble under his touch. Yibo kissed him to keep his mind at ease. Yibo continued to move his finger in and out, eventually adding a second. Yibo scissored his fingers making Zhan lose his mind.

"You sure...you have never...done this?" Zhan asked.

"I haven't, but I did research so I know how to pamper you," Yibo replied and started kissing Zhan's neck. He then added a third finger.

Yibo felt that Zhan was good enough and he removed his fingers. He then set himself to enter and moved in slowly. Zhan's mouth dropped open and some tears began to form.

"So big!" Zhan said.

Yibo smirked, "just hang in there, I am trying to be gentle."

Zhan trusted Yibo and relaxed. Yibo then pushed in completely and waited for Zhan to give him an okay to move. Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and nodded. Yibo then started to move. Neither of them had ever felt this good. Zhan wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist only to make Yibo go deeper. Yibo shoved his face into the crook of Zhan's neck as he moved faster.

A warm sensation ran through them, and Zhan released. Milky fluids were now on Yibo's abdomen. Yibo didn't ease up but went faster. With one final deep and hard thrust, Yibo released into Zhan. The two were so lost in euphoria. After a little break, they went again, and again. By the time the moon was just about gone, did they stop. It was clear that they went all night. The two went to the spring and cleaned up a bit before putting their clothes back in and went to sleep for a while.