10

The next day, it was raining. Zhan and his siblings thought it would be nice to spend time together in their suite, binge watching movies all day and just relaxing. They even invited Yibo and Haikuan who were happy to hang out. So they just found some shows on Netflix and let them play.

Zhan was relaxing with Yibo sitting beside him. Zhan pulled Yibo to his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist, "you can sit here you know," Zhan said.

Yibo blushed, "good to know."

Zhan giggled and kissed his cheek as they got comfortable on the couch. Yibo leaned down with his head on Zhan's shoulder. Soon Zhan got a phone call and went outside to answer. Of course, it was Yang Yang but he had slurred speech which meant he was drunk. Zhan just ignored it and hung up as he leaned against the railing of the ship and looked out at the ocean.

"Zhan-Ge?" Yibo asked as he joined him, "won't you come back inside? The rain won't settle until tomorrow."

"I will in a moment, I am just clearing my head," Zhan said and opened his phone again blocking the phone number that called him.

"Yang again?" Yibo asked.

"Unfortunately, though, not that I care he sounded drunk," Zhan said.

"Let him embarrass himself, the more he bugs you the more he gets into your head and he wins...don't let him win," Yibo said holding onto Zhan's arm.

Zhan smiled, "I am very happy to have you as mine," he told him.

"Good, because I will not let you go that easily," he said.

Just then two people came running down the deck of the ship and shoved Yibo and Zhan overboard. The two popped out of the water gasping for air. The tide began to rise and fall quickly. Yibo and Zhan gosh washed away into the sea. Zhan passed out at some point and woke up on a sandy beach. His eyes adjusted to the light as it was midday. He didn't know what day it was or how long he had been out. He looked around as he remember Yibo had fallen with him. He saw Yibo a few feet away from him passed out.

"Yibo!" Zhan said as he crawled over to him. He checked for a pulse and saw he was breathing, "Yibo! Yibo wake up?!"

Yibo's eyes flew open and he sat up quickly coughing out some water, "where are we?" His voice was coarse.

"I am not sure," Zhan said, "my phone is not with me anymore, it must have fallen into the ocean."

Yibo searched for his but no such luck. The two carefully stood up and looked around. It was an island of some sort that they appeared on.

"Luckily, I was a Cub Scout as a kid so I know survival skills," Yibo said.

Zhan giggled, "wasn't a Cub Scout but I took an emergency survival class in my university. It was useful," he said, "there is some space within the trees we can use to make a shelter, we can use the driftwood we see to make a fire, we can make spears, I see some fruit trees. We just have to find something to make an SOS for when we spot someone."

"Mnn, let's find a spot first and then gather supplies," Yibo said.

"Did you know you can use those palm leaves to make a basket?" Zhan pointed, "it can be used to hold food or small supplies."

"I didn't but if you know how, I suppose I could learn," Yibo said.

"Alright," Zhan said.

The two searched for a while and found a large cliff side and found it would be good to set up camp near that spot. Yibo began gathering wood while Zhan made baskets. After two were made, he went to go gather fruit. They found coconuts, bananas, and mango trees. As the two traveled inland, they stuck long sticks in the ground to create a trail to find their way back. Inland, they found a source of fresh water which was good because they needed. It was a beautiful spring with a nice waterfall.

The two went back to their camp, and made a tally system on the cliff side. It was to help them keep track of how many days they went missing. Yibo felt in his pocket that he had his pocket knife and used it to make spears. The spring that was inland happened to be easier to catch fish for food then those in the ocean.

"We seem to be doing okay, we just have to figure out how to get help," Yibo said.

"We could use some of the leaves and bark to make twine for rope, maybe make a raft or something," Zhan said.

"We can focus on that tomorrow. I am a bit tired," Yibo said.

Zhan nodded and went over to two large stones and used wood and leaves, as well as the self-made twine to create a roof, "this could work for a little while, we may need to think of another solution but incase it rains, we have someplace dry," Zhan said, "and a place to sleep under."

Yibo smirked, "sleeping with each other already?"

Zhan giggled, "easy theirs little lion," he said, "we will get there, but maybe we should hold off a little bit before we hit that phase. Sleeping next to each other is fine."

Yibo laughed as he sat under the shelter with Zhan, "I know, we agreed to take it slow. I'm not in a rush. This situation will really test our patience and relationship that we have. If we can handle this together, I believe we can get through anything together."

Zhan pulled Yibo to his lap, "I believe we can get through this. I think even if we had our phones, we wouldn't be able to contact anyone. We just have to hope that we didn't drift too far from the Cruise's travel path."

"We could set up a large pit and light it up when we see someone," Yibo said, "the only downside is that it may take a while to actually light it."

"Hmm, the glare from your pocket knife, it could travel quite far, maybe we could use that and have some sort of light source as well," Zhan said, "we could think of something."

Yibo placed a kiss on Zhan's jaw, "you should know, I am afraid of the dark. So being on this island in the dark might freak me out."

Zhan smiled, "I would leave you alone. We can try to keep the fire going all night as it could get cold. During the day we may not need to have the fire unless we used it as a smoke signal."

"Smoke signal could work, just need a lot of brush and bark, maybe use one of our shirts," Yibo said.

"Shirt will be for when we see someone for help," Zhan said, "let's just hope our siblings can figure it out."

"My brother will be concerned as I told him I would step out. If we never returned he will be looking," Yibo said.

"I know my sister would be worried but Zhou Cheng may not believe it at first. He is like his mother, even though we get along now, they sometimes think I will bring them trouble," Zhan said.

"They will look for you," Yibo said, "if they don't, they don't deserve such a wonderful brother and son."

Zhan smiled, "You are so sweet."

"I try to be for you," he said.

Zhan and Yibo talked for a little while longer until they were tired enough to fall asleep.