6

After a couple days on the cruise, Xuan Lu wanted to spend her day in the spa and Zhou Cheng and Zhan were to hang at the arcade. Haikuan and Yibo were at the laser tag course getting ready when they spotted Zhan and Cheng.

"Zhan!" Yibo called.

"Yibo, how are you?" Zhan asked.

"I'm good, want to join us, brothers versus brothers?" Yibo asked.

Zhan looked at Cheng, "you up for a little fun?"

"We can take 'em," Cheng said.

"We have been on this course several times, so we have the advantage," Haikuan said, "capture the flag two verses two?"

"Fine," Cheng said, "red or blue?"

"We already chose green," Yibo said.

"Red is fine by me," Zhan said and geared up.

"Where is your sister?" Yibo asked.

"Spa," Cheng answered, "she deserves it. She works hard."

"What do you both do?" Haikuan asked.

"Xuan Lu is a veterinarian, usually to exotic animals but also normal pets as well. I am training under my father at our family business. Xiao Corporations my father is the chairman and I am training as the new CEO," Cheng said.

"That's nice, what about you Zhan?" Haikuan asked.

"I just graduated from university, with a triple major in art, Literature and writing, and business management," Zhan replied, "I have yet to decide completely on what I want."

Zhan also winked at Yibo as he knew of Zhan's secret of being Bunny from Bunny Talks, "something that we should know?" Cheng asked.

"No," Zhan said and moved to take their place on the other side of the laser tag course, "they may have an advantage of knowing the course but that doesn't mean they can win. They will get cocky and try to use tricks."

"That is true, watch your back, should we stick close or split up? The flag is supposed to stay in our area but one of us has to carry it," Cheng said.

"You are more athletic so you should hold the flag," Zhan said.

"That's what they would expect. Not trying to sound offensive but you have a more delicate look than an athletic look. It would trip them up if you had it," Cheng said, "you are also smaller so you can hid in certain places. Looking at the map, there are hiding spaces throughout our area. Haikuan will more than likely have their flag as I sense Yibo is more aggressive and would prefer a fight instead of hiding."

"Very well," Zhan said, "I will stay low, keep your radio close. Tell me if you are cornered."

"I will, good luck," Cheng said.

Cheng and Zhan fist bumped before they split up. Zhan stuck close in a spot that had several hiding spots. Cheng explored the floor. Cheng soon found Haikuan and saw he didn't have the flag. It turns out Yibo is bold and would hunt with the flag on him.

"Cheng, what a surprise, did you expect me to have it?" Haikuan asked.

"Unfortunately," Cheng said but pointed his gun and tagged him before Haikuan had the chance, "now you have to sit back handsome. Enjoy the show."

"Oh I will," he said.

Cheng then took out his radio: Zhan, Haikuan is out but Yibo has the flag. Keep an eye out.

Zhan responded back immediately: I have eyes on Yibo but he cannot see me yet. I am high up. He's near the left side were we spoke last.

Cheng smiled: keep me updated, I will try to sneak by. Maybe we can do a flag exchange. Pass it to me and you go look?