9

Zhan had dressed for the date and was ready to go. Yibo arrived at his suite at seven as he said he would.

"Ready?" Yibo asked.

"Yes," Zhan replied as Yibo took his hand. Zhan turned to his siblings, "I will be back later. Don't wait up for me."

"You just enjoy your night with Yibo," Xuan Lu said.

Yibo led Zhan to an aqua theater, "there is a show tonight and it also includes dinner as we watch. I thought this would be a good place to start," Yibo said.

"That sounds great," Zhan said.

Professional divers performing high-flying acrobatics in the awe-inspiring shows at the Aqua Theater. These performers are incredibly talented, and the costumes, choreography, and acrobatics are top-notch. The guests always sing their praises after every show. Yibo reserved a VIP seat that was a bit more secluded from other guests but had a good view of the venue. Yibo poured him and Zhan a glass of red wine and then they ordered their food.

"You know, this is probably the most extravagant thing I've ever been to for a date," Zhan admitted.

"Really?" Yibo asked, "If you do not want to talk about it I understand but did you and Yang ever have a decent time together?"

"Well, it started off okay. We were in the same high school and ended in the same university. He majored in aerospace engineering so he was always busy. When he wanted to hang out he always expected more after each date. It's not that I didn't want to do more it's just I didn't feel ready for it. He wanted to have sex with me and he tried multiple times to persuade me.

One day I got out of class early and I wanted to surprise Yang as he had the day off. When I got to his room, he was in bed with another man. I broke up with him right then. He begged me to hear him out and all he could say was if I had just had sex with him, he wouldn't have had to seek another person out. I told him it was bullshit and if he cared about me he would respect my wishes. I later found out that he was dating that man behind my back. He was with him for a shorter period but he still cheated. I told him he will never get another chance. How he ended up on this cruise too, I don't even know," Zhan explained.

"I am sorry you went through that," Yibo said, "I haven't had much experience but my parents tried to set me up once. After that failed they said they will let me choose who I want to be with."

"May I ask how that went?" Zhan asked.

"My mother had a friend and set me up with her friend's daughter. Her name was Emily Qin. We lasted maybe a month, as I found out she was too possessive and controlling. She was already bragging about being Mrs. Wang. I told her not to get her hopes up as it was just the start of our relationship. Later she started wanting material things. I do not mind spoiling my partner but when all I do is by bag after bag and then she complains I do not spend enough time with her, it was getting to be too much. I told my parents about my experience with her and that I did not want a partner like her. She was way too selfish for me. She even tried to take advantage of me by putting an aphrodisiac pill in my drink. My brother found me on time and kicked her out. Fighting that off was miserable," Yibo explained.

"Such relationships we have had," Zhan said, "well, I promise you I am not going to be possessive and if I end up that way, tell me. Communication is key."

"So far, I am very content with our relationship," Yibo said, "you may be a little more experienced in dating another man but that doesn't matter to me. I want to do right by you because I like you. I really like you."

"You do not have to worry about losing me, I like you as well," Zhan said, "I've known you since the day I stepped on this cruise so almost a week. I already know you are so much more important to me than anybody else."

"Thank you Zhan, for giving me a chance," Yibo said.

"Of course," Zhan said and lifted his wine glass for a toast, "for a beautiful relationship between us."

Yibo smiled and clinged his glass to Zhan's before taking a drink. Shortly after their food arrived, the show began. As expected, the show was amazing and the performers did wonderfully. After the show, Yibo and Zhan went to the private room that Yibo took Zhan to the other day. There the room was decorated with lights and candles.

"Just a place to relax for a while," Yibo said.

"That sounds nice," Zhan said.

The two sat beside each other and Yibo had music playing quietly in the background. Yibo couldn't hold back anymore and pulled Zhan in to kiss him. Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck as Yibo pulled him closer. The kiss deepened as Zhan became bold and bit down on Yibo's lip. Yibo let out a moan as he parted his lips. Zhan took the opportunity to push his tongue through. He was all to eager to taste him more. Zhan was addicted to Yibo at this point and he didn't want to let it go.

Yibo managed to pull away only to move his lips down to Zhan's neck. Zhan gripped the back of Yibo's hair as pleasure built inside him. He has never felt such pleasure before and he didn't want it to end. The two made out with each other for a good while before parting. As it was getting late, Yibo walked Zhan back to his suite.

"I had the best time," Zhan told him, "I will talk to you tomorrow?"

"Yes, and I am glad you had fun. I had a great time as well," Yibo said and kissed him, "goodnight."

"Goodnight, get back to your place safely," Zhan said.

"I will text you when I get back to my room," Yibo said.

"Alright," Zhan said and said his goodbye before going into the room.

His siblings were already asleep so Zhan quietly went to his room and showered before going to bed for the night. He slept that night with a big smile on his face.