15

During the week that Xiao Zhan has been in the hospital, Yibo, Haikuan, and Zhan's siblings has moved Zhan's things into Yibo's apartment. Yibo had a bigger apartment then Zhan's and they decided to live together after Zhan was as out of the hospital. Yibo had a smaller room that was empty and made it into a nice little office space for Zhan. Yibo was the only one who knew of Zhan's Bunny Talk website and him being the owner. Also it was a decent size to keep  Zhan's art supplies to continue his freelance art projects. Zhan's old apartment was given to Zhōu Cheng.

Zhan arrived to Yibo's apartment and felt it was a nice place. It was so modern and luxurious and his new office space was great.

"You set all this up?" Zhan asked.

"I wanted you to continue with your art and your website. Having you here and comfortable and happy is all I want," Yibo said, he said that Zhan was a bit hesitant, "Zhan, I did this for you. This is your space and you should embrace your artistic talents. I love your work you post online. I want you to continue it because I know it makes you happy."

Zhan smiled, "thank you, I will definitely put it all to good use."

"I trust you, it isn't just my place anymore, it is ours," Yibo said, "now, let us take care of the rest of  your things. Everything else of yours is all unpacked and settled. You can adjust everything later. You still need rest, doctor's orders."

Zhan chuckled, "alright."

Xiao Zhan was looking around more when he heard a little meow. He has been away from his cat for so long. His cat was special, her name was Jian Guo (nuts (dry fruits grew in a hard shell)" in English). Jian Guo is a blue and white manjikan cat, also known as a short-footed cat, a dachshund cat, or a corgi cat. The shape of the nut is very cute. When Xiao Zhan is holding it, he acts as if he is to be holding a small baby.

 When Xiao Zhan is holding it, he acts as if he is to be holding a small baby

"Jian Guo?" Xiao Zhan greeted with a smile.

His little stubby girl trotted up to him happily, letting him pick her up to hold her. It's been so long since Zhan had his little one in his arms. He missed her. Yibo was kind enough to let her live there with them.

"It is okay to have pets here?" Zhan asked.

"Small dogs and cats are fine, they do not encourage large dogs," Yibo said, "this is a more modern apartment complex but they let people have pets. Xuan Lu brought her here and I've been spending some quality time with her and helping her adjust to her new home. She has her old scratching posts and beds and litter boxes but I for some new ones too. She can venture around as she pleases. She is a sweetheart."

Zhan giggled, "I am glad you like her. I've had her for a few years and I fell in love with her. Yang Yang not only was allergic but he didn't like cats very much. It always bummed me out that I had to have her in a different room whenever he was around," Zhan explained, "but she is good with you?"

"She is, believe it or not, but she is good around my bunnies too," Yibo said.

"You have bunnies?" Zhan asked.

Yibo smiled and took Zhan to a room where he lets his rabbit roam around. It was their own personal room. He had two of them, one male and one female. They were both spayed and neutered so they could not reproduce.

"Because I like Mo Dao Zhu Shi, the white one is Wangji, and the black one is Ying. I could have gone with Wuxian but the black one is female. So I went with Ying as it is a gender neutral name," Yibo said.

"Do that behave like Wangji and Wuxian?" Zhan asked.

"Yes actually, Ying always follows Wangji around and is always climbing all over him. But Wangji is always taking care of her anyway," Yibo said, "I let Jian Guo in and she did well with them."

"She normally does well with other animals," Zhan said as they left the little bunny room, "your place is nice. I feel happy to be able to live here with you."

"Well, I am happy to have you with me. We lived and survived together on an island for over a month so I think we can do well in an apartment together," Yibo said.

"We can," Zhan said, "I have been meaning to ask you, you have a business degree right?"

"I do, my parents have been trying to get my brother or me to take over their cruise line company at some point but I am not sure if I want that or not. Why?" Yibo asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me manage my website and art work. I have business knowledge but I feel like if I have a second person with me, it can be a lot of help. I would let you have some control over the website but we would have to discuss changes together. It would be like business partners," Zhan said, "you also can remain to be anonymous like I do."

"I would love to help you," Yibo said.

"Also, the earnings from the site would be fifty/fifty. You'd be able to help me come up with new ideas to help the website grow," Zhan said, "though I get a little bit more from my art work but the site itself would be fifty/fifty."

"We can write out a contract. Say something happens and we are not together anymore, which I hope never happens, you will still get all rights to your website but since I am working under you now, we split the profits from the revenue of the site," Yibo said.

"Sure," Zhan said. The two sat down on the couch in the living room, "since you know I am Bunny, would be be comfortable telling me your anonymous name?"

"I haven't posted anything too personal and I'm not sure if you even remember the name. My username is Tracer," he said.

"I know that name," Zhan said, "I think I have responded to that user a few times."

Yibo blushed, "you have."

"Is there a meaning behind the name?" Zhan asked.

"I am usually known as Tracer 85 when I am racing my motorcycle," Yibo answered, "so even if people in your website suspect they could assume it was a fan using the name."

"Oh, that's right. I did say I would love to watch a race someday," Zhan said.

"I would love you to come to a race," Yibo said, "my parents hardly have time to go but my brother always comes. You can hang with him while I am on the track."

"Cool, just let me know when you have a race," Zhan said.

"It isn't racing season quite yet," Yibo said, "soon though."

"I look forward to it."