4

Only love by Jordan Smith was the song that inspired this story. It's such a beautiful song and I wanted it to represent this YiZhan. So I thought I'd share the song with you.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far.
.
.
.
______________

Zhan was enjoying his time beside the pool with his siblings and their two new friends. As if he thought his day was just amazing, he got a phone call that he wished he did not answer.

"Hello?" Zhan asked. Zhan was laying on a lounge chair wearing sunglasses, a tank top and swim shorts.

"Hello Zhan Zhan," a familiar voice said...it was Yang Yang.

Zhan sighed, "what do you want?"

"Come on, we are still friends right?" Yang Yang asked.

"Not sure, we barely had time to even be friends let alone date. Why are you calling? I am on vacation," he said.

"Because I can see you," Yang Yang said.

Zhan sat up and looked around the pool. That was when he saw him wave. Zhan hung up, "I will be right back," Zhan said to the others.

"Okay," the others said confused.

Zhan then made his way over to Yang Yang, "why are you here?" Zhan asked.

"I'm on vacation, same as you...it's a small world we ended up on the same cruise," he said happily.

"You are not getting me back," Zhan said.

"You really won't give me a chance, I'm sorry I hurt you," Yang said.

"You're too late because I...I am with someone new," Zhan said.

"Who? I doubt it, you barely know how to interact with new people," Yang Yang told him.

"You are such an ass! I do to know how to interact with people. It's how I survive when you were not around," Zhan told him. Just then Yibo walked back, "oh here he is."

"Huh?" Yibo asked.

Zhan put his arm around Yibo's shoulder, "hi babe, I apologize for keeping you waiting," Zhan said with a wink.

Yibo looked at Zhan and then the man who he was talking to. Yibo immediately understood, "it's alright, you owe me for making me wait. I am so hungry."

"Hungry for food or hungry for me?" Zhan asked, his face was blushing hardcore. Yibo was speechless. He didn't even know what to say. Zhan giggled and placed a kiss on Yibo's forehead, "what would you like? I'll pay."

"Ugh...S-Sashimi sounds nice," Yibo said.

"Oh, the sushi bar, I was looking at that earlier," Zhan said, "nice choice," Zhan then looked at Yang Yang, "see, I'm not available. I like him and he cares for me. I know he will not hurt me like you did."

Yibo thought Zhan should be an actor because he was really good at playing a fake boyfriend role. Yibo then decided to use this as his excuse to gain the man's interest as he was into Zhan. So he hope that being pretend will eventually become real. Yang Yang then disappeared furiously.

"Yibo, thank you and I apologize for dragging you into my drama. If you want to eat Sashimi I will by you some," Zhan told him.

"If you want me to continue to be this boyfriend of yours, I can. I will treat you as such and you will do the same. It will help keep your ex away during your vacation. And yes you owe me Sashimi," Yibo said.

Zhan giggled, "was that where you were going? The sushi bar?"

"Yes, actually," Yibo replied.

"Come, and let's get something for the others too," Zhan said.

"Okay," Yibo said, "by the way, did you take acting classes? I felt you were completely serious about your actions and what you said."

"No, but I appreciate the compliment," Zhan said, "if I made you uncomfortable, I again, apologize."

"Not at all," Yibo said, "if you don't mind me saying, I may not be experienced that much in relationships, especially gay relationships, but I am willing to help you. I have always questioned about my sexuality for a good few years."

"It takes time to really know," Zhan said, "I was fourteen when I first started questioning myself. I was with Yang Yang for a few years but it ended badly between us. He cheated on me because I wasn't intimate enough with him."

"It's your choice on whether you want to take that step or not. For him to do that is a dick move," Yibo told him, "now he wants you back?"

"Apparently, I did not even know he would be on this cruise. My siblings wanted to get me away from my drama for a little while. I just finished school so I needed a break," Zhan said.

"Well, we will learn together...and hey, who knows. Maybe if this pretend goes well, we could even end up together in the end," Yibo said optimistically.

"Maybe," Zhan said, "you are handsome, I have to say that."

Yibo chuckled, "and you are cute," he said.

Zhan smiled at him before they gathered food at the sushi bar. They then returned to the others and shared with them,

"What was Yang Yang doing here?" Cheng asked.

"He said he was on vacation, but I find it a coincidence that he is on the same cruise," Zhan said, "Yibo helped me out though."

"I saw that, why did you kiss his forehead?" Xuan Lu asked.

"Because his forehead is kissable," Zhan replied.

Haikuan laughed, "does Xiao Zhan have an interest in my Didi?"

"What's not to like?" Zhan asked happily, "from what I understand so far he is really nice. Good looking too."

"Zhan, stop," Yibo said blushing.

"No," Zhan said, "call it perks for our agreement."

Yibo smiled as he took a bite of his food. He didn't say anything else as he was too flustered and shy.

"What agreement?" Cheng asked.

"Yibo helped me get away from Yang Yang by pretending to be my new boyfriend," Zhan said, "so I said I will treat him well if he followed along just that once. He even told me he'd consider dating me."

"Really?" Haikuan asked, "since when do you become this bold Didi?"

"I don't know," Yibo said shyly.

"Haikuan, I promise you, I will never hurt your Didi. You have my word," Zhan said.

"I trust you," He said, "you both look as if you could be a good couple."

"Ge, I do not know how much more of this teasing I can take," Yibo said.

Zhan smiled and handed him a bottle of water, "here, it should help reduce the flush of cheeks."

Yibo honestly didn't know what to think. He did not expect to be put in such a situation. Though, the moment he felt Zhan's lips on his forehead, his whole world seemed to light up. It was as if it felt right to be there in his arms like that. He only just met Zhan and he was already so bold and kind. Yibo was shy, but he wanted to make the best of this situation as he believes he is into Zhan. He felt he would know more as he spent time with him.