5

After spending the day with Yibo, Zhan was starting to see just how sweet the young man was. Zhan was just twenty-three, Yibo was twenty. Since he was going to spend the next few weeks on this cruise and having Yibo as his fake love, he wanted to cherish Yibo like he was his real one. Zhan hoped that maybe by the end of it, Yibo will be his real boyfriend.

The next day after the incident with Yang Yang, Zhan and Yibo made plans to hang out again. Zhan's siblings were already out for the day when Zhan woke up. Zhan showered and ordered breakfast and spent time on his website like he did every morning. Before he could really focus, a knock came from the door. His breakfast was just ordered so it couldn't have been there within two minutes. Zhan opened it to see Yibo standing there.

"Good morning," Yibo said happily, "I was out for my morning exercise when I saw your brother. He said you were in your room, so he let me come to see you...hope it's okay."

"Of course it is, did you eat breakfast yet? I just ordered?" Zhan asked letting him in.

"I ate after I finished my workout," Yibo said, "but do not let me stop you from eating."

Zhan chuckled and led him to the main room, "did you want anything to drink?"

"Water is fine," Yibo said. Zhan got water from the fridge and handed it to Yibo before sitting at the table where his laptop was, "what are you up to?"

"Can I share a secret with you?" Zhan asked.

"Sure, I won't tell anyone," Yibo said.

"Not even my siblings know this, I have been working on this for a long time now," Zhan said showing Yibo his laptop, "I am the owner and creator of Bunny Talks. I remain anonymous so I have my privacy."

Yibo stared at Zhan for a moment before speaking, "really? You are Bunny?" Yibo asked.

Zhan nodded, "I was only three or so at the time, but before my mother passed away, she would call me her little bunny. I kept the name and use it for the website. I never expected for the website to be so popular."

"I'm sorry about your mother," Yibo said, "but I am really glad you made it into something positive and special for yourself. It's a nice website. I use it quite often. Especially since I spent two thirds of my year just on this cruise. It's nice living here but it can get boring as it is something I see all the time."

"I can understand that," Zhan said, "I never told anyone this...I told you because you helped me out yesterday and you are still helping me."

"I appreciate you being open with me, it means a lot," Yibo said.

"Well, I don't see why I shouldn't, we are still friends aside from the fake relationship right?" Zhan asked.

"Of course," Yibo replied.

After Zhan's breakfast, he and Yibo went out for a walk around the ship. Zhan still couldn't believe how calming it was just to feel the warm breeze and the smell of the ocean flowing through his lungs.

"Do you enjoy the ocean scenery?" Zhan asked.

"Actually, I think it is the best thing about the cruise. You would be surprised on what people would see," Yibo said, "let me take you somewhere."

"Okay," Zhan replied.

Yibo lead Zhan down to a lower level until they reached another room. This room was reserved with Yibo's name written on plaque the door and Zhan realized that Yibo planned this. Zhan couldn't help but be curious.

"Come," Yibo replied and opened the door.

Upon entering the room, it was cozy, and there was a large acrylic glass wall and looking through it, you could see into the depths of the ocean as the ship moved. Zhan could occasionally see schools of fish dancing through the currents. Zhan looked at the cozy seating area on the other side of the room, it had been set up for a lunch date.

"What do you think?" Yibo asked.

"This is amazing!" Zhan said, "You did this for me?"

"Yes, I got advice from you saying I should make a move on someone I want to get close to so I did," Yibo said.

"When did I say this?" Zhan asked.

"You told me you were Bunny, I won't tell you my anonymous name for your website but I wrote on it asking for advice. You responded," Yibo said happily but also with blushing cheeks.

Zhan had numerous questions and others asking about dating advice on his forum. So he had no idea which one could have been Yibo but he was glad he took his advice. The fact that Yibo wants to get closer with him as also making him feel good on the inside.

"Maybe we should just try to be a real couple," Zhan said sitting down, "but if it's too soon for you I can wait."

Yibo sat beside him, "you will? I would like to have a chance. I have always had people occasionally come up to me asking me out but I always refused because I never felt this type of pull. When I met you, it was different. It was like we were the only two people on this ship."

Zhan blushed like a hopeless school girl, "Ah, you know how to sweet talk too, definitely a keeper," he said.

Yibo laughed a little, "are your parents okay with you being gay?"

"They are, they told me, love is love. It doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl, you have the right to fall for who you want," Zhan explained, "how about your family? Would they be okay with it?"

"Honestly, they will," Yibo said, "they care about my happiness and my brother's happiness. And if my happiness is with a man, they will accept it. They asked me a few years back if I was gay but I told them I wasn't. Then they asked me again a year ago and I started thinking more about it. I told them I will be open to it. My brother swings both ways as he has had a girlfriend before and a boyfriend before. He said it doesn't matter and my parents accepted his decision."

"Then I am happy to call you mine," Zhan told him.

Yibo smiled, "as long as I can call you mine in return?"

"Of course, a relationship works with two people not one," Zhan said.

The two talked for a while before their food arrived. Zhan had never been treated like this by Yang Yang and he knew that Yibo was special. He wanted to cherish him and love him and give him his everything.