8

Zhan woke the next day feeling more refreshed than he had in a long time. After he showered, he ate breakfast and went out for a morning walk around the ship. Zhan wanted to have a peaceful morning to himself. After an hour on his own, he relaxed on at nearby table.

"Zhan?" He heard Yibo.

"Good morning Yibo," Zhan said and motioned him to sit down.

"Good morning, why are you by yourself?" He asked.

"Just wanted some me time," Zhan replied, "but you are happy to join."

"I am glad you let me join," he said.

"I called my father yesterday," Zhan said, "he will take care of Yang, and he is looking forward to meeting my new boyfriend."

Yibo blushed, "my parents are looking forward to meeting you as well," he said, "though they are taking the helicopter out this afternoon as they have somewhere to be. They have a meeting back at their main office."

"So you and your brother really just spend all your time on this ship huh?" Zhan asked.

"Yes, but I do not mind. Even though the routes are usually the same, I still see different things every trip," he said, "but I do want to spend more time at home. I miss the city most of the time."

Zhan smiled, "I am only on this cruise for a couple more weeks but maybe we can work something out. Come to Beijing with me, maybe."

Yibo looked at Zhan with curiosity but also seemed happy with the the suggestion, "I will have to let my parents know. I am twenty but my parents sometimes forget that and think I'm twelve."

"Are you the baby of the family?" Zhan asked.

"Yes, it's just my brother and me," Yibo replied.

"Well, before my father remarried, it was just him and me, but after, I gained two step siblings that were both older than me. My step mother did not like me much at first, she felt my father favored me too much because I look so much like my mother. She has been better to me though, as she knows that I was only a child I didn't know any better. My father did also threaten her that if she doesn't change her attitude towards me he would file for a divorce and she'd loose everything," Zhan explained, "...sorry I just spilled out all that."

"It's okay," Yibo said, "we have to get to know each other, right?"

Zhan nodded, "that is true, want to do something cheesy and play twenty questions?"

Yibo laughed, "maybe not twenty but we can ask each other questions. I have nothing to hide."

"Do you want to ask first or shall I?" Zhan asked.

"Since you spilled so much just now, I think it's fair that I answer a question," Yibo said.

Zhan thought for a moment, "are cheesy questions allowed?"

"Define cheesy?"

"Favorite food, favorite activities, favorite color, and all that?" Zhan asked.

Yibo smirked, "they are allowed, I feel like we need to know the basics, do we not?"

"We do, so what are your favorite hobbies, like what do you like to do for fun, whether it be on the ship or in the city?" Zhan asked.

"I like to play basketball, skateboard, I have a motorcycle at home that I named Baby, and I race motorcycles as well," Yibo answered, "I also like to dance."

"That sounds fun," Zhan said, "I'd like to see you race sometime."

"Really?" Yibo asked.

"Of course, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't support you and want to go cheer you on?" Zhan asked.

"A bad one," Yibo teased, "now my turn, do you plan on doing anything else other than your blog?"

"I haven't thought about it really. I honestly didn't expect it to explode like it did. I did everything anonymously and I receive revenue from it Bi-weekly. I can post blogs, give advice on my forum, and sell my artwork as well. I have thought about joining my father's company to be apart of the design team, but I want to really be sure of that," Zhan explained.

"I see," Yibo said, "I am happy that you take the time for the blog. I enjoy visiting it all the time."

"That's good to know," Zhan said, "next question, do you have any pet-peeves?"

"I hate when people don't take a clue or talk in circles. I am a straightforward type of person so I just say it how it is no matter how much it might hurt. I do not like sugarcoating," Yibo explained, "also when girls swarm me too much. They are always trying to gain my attention but when I tell them I am not interested, they still insist."

"That is annoying," Zhan agreed, "I don't like sugarcoating either but I also do not like to hurt people. I am a coward in that way a little bit...it's probably because I am an empath."

"What is that?" Yibo asked.

"An empath is an individual who feels more empathy than an average human. Empaths are exceptionally sensitive to the emotions and frame of mind of nearby individuals. So basically if you are angry I would immediately know," Zhan explained.

"Well, I imagine it helps with your blog and your artwork right?" Yibo asked.

"It can," Zhan answered, "if the emotions are too much I end up having a panic attack. It's only happened once or twice but it has happened."

"I will keep that in mind," Yibo said, "as for my next question, mind if I take you out to dinner tonight?"

Zhan giggled, "that was smooth," he said, "and I would like that. Do you expect me to dress up?"

"Maybe a little bit, I want to have a nice time tonight," Yibo said and stood, "and since you said yes, I am going to make my plans. Is seven alright for you?"

"It is," Zhan replied.

Yibo leaned down and placed a kiss on Zhan's cheek, "I look forward to seeing you tonight then, Bunny."

"Same goes to you Bobo," Zhan told him.

Yibo smiled and walked off. Zhan let out a deep breath as he was now curious on what yibo has planned for their date that evening.