14🔞

‼️Mature Content in Chapter‼️
.
.
.
_____________

Zhan was engulfed by his siblings first, and then his father. His step mother was talking with the doctor, making sure Zhan was comfortable and that they are taking care of his needs properly. Zhan was surprised with how much Ziyuan changed her attitude towards him over the years. It seems with him going missing, it only brought his family closer.

"That stupid Yang! He will rot in prison for doing this to you and Yibo," Zhan's father said.

"What do you mean?" Zhan asked looking at his father than at Yibo.

"He was the one who pushed you and Yibo overboard," Cheng said.

"What?! Does he even realize he could have gotten Yibo and me killed?" Zhan asked angrily.

"He was drunk at the time but that doesn't excuse his behavior. We heard he has been harassing you since your break up with him. We are pressing charges this time Zhan," His father said.

"Good," Zhan said and pouted, "He even put Yibo in danger. Not cool."

"We managed to meet with Yibo's family, they are good people and they support your relationship along with use. So whenever you two decide to move to the next step in your relationship, let us know," Ziyuan said.

"Thanks Niang," Zhan said happily.

"The doctor said you'll be here for a few days to help get your strength back. After being sick for so long, your body needs to rest and recover," Ziyuan said.

"I kind of figured...is there a chance the next time one of comes you could bring my laptop?" Zhan asked.

"Sure," Xuan Lu said.

"Thanks," Zhan said.

Zhan's parents left leaving Xuan Lu and Cheng along with Yibo in the room. Zhan was happy that he has such wonderful people in his life. After half an hour, Haikuan had finally arrived.

"Haikuan, Yibo told me you found us...thank you," Zhan said.

"You're welcome, and you can call me Da-Ge if you want or Kuan-Ge," Haikuan said.

"Very well Da-Ge," Zhan said.

"You scared the hell out of my brother you know," Haikuan said.

"I apologize," Zhan said, "I have never been this sick before."

"Zhan, you remember that you have a weaker immune system. You may be doing well to take care of your health but since you were lost on an island, you couldn't take care of yourself properly," Xuan Lu said.

Zhan sighed, "yeah, I suppose."

"We are just happy that you are back," Zhou Cheng said.

"What are you all going to do now that we are back?" Zhan asked.

"Well, Xuan Lu has her wedding to plan still," Cheng said.

"We invited the Wangs, so if you want Yibo to be your date, you better ask soon," Xuan Lu teased.

"A'Jie," Zhan blushed and looked at Yibo, "I'd like to ask you in a more proper setting..."

"I'd love to," Yibo said.

"You are in luck, Zhan even agreed to perform," Xuan Lu said.

"I said no such thing!" Zhan said.

"Please? I would love for you to sing at my wedding," Xuan Lu begged.

"You should," Yibo said, "I'd like to hear you sing."

Zhan sighed, "fine, just this once."

Eventually it was just Yibo and Zhan alone as Zhan needed to rest. Yibo now had a chance to get some alone time again.

"After you are out of the hospital, can I take you and show you my apartment?" Yibo asked.

Zhan giggled, "so sudden Yibo," he teased, "my not my place?"

"Can we handle living together maybe?" Yibo suggested.

"Well, we handled each other well enough alone on a stranded island. I'm sure we would be fine if we lived together, unless you want to go back to living on a cruise ship," Zhan said.

"Would you come with me if I did? A part of me doesn't ever want to part with you," Yibo said.

"Sure," Zhan said and leaned back on his bed, "this is so boring just laying here."

"I can help with your boredom," Yibo said.

"How?" Zhan asked.

Yibo pointed to Zhan's crotch, "may I touch?"

Zhan laughed, "we are in a hospital."

"So, why not be a bit daring," Yibo told him as he moved his head under the blanket, "plus you in a hospital gown makes for easy access."

"Yib—Ahh!" Zhan was cut off from his words the moment his length was in Yibo's mouth.

Yibo crawled further onto the bed under the blanket and had a little bit of fun pleasuring his lover. He started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with his tongue on the head. Then he started deep throating Zhan, licking the base of his cock with his tongue while Zhan was deep inside his mouth. Yibo was constantly moaning causing a vibration to be sent through Zhan, only for it to pleasure him more. It was like Yibo knew when Xiao Zhan was close because of the way he was moving and because of how hard Zhan feel in his mouth, so Yibo would back off a few times to keep Zhan on the edge.

Yibo then took a finger and started to massage Zhan's entrance. Xiao Zhan was desperately trying to keep the noise down. He had to move the nurse call button so he didn't accidentally hit it. When Yibo added a finger, Zhan melted more into the bed. He wanted more, so much more but he didn't know how far they should go with him still recovering.

"I so badly want you," Zhan said through heaving breaths.

Yibo chuckled as he pushed Zhan's legs open further and snuck his tongue into Zhan's hole. And Zhan was gone.

"Yibo, take me," Zhan demanded, "make it quick."

Yibo pulled back and crawled out from under the blanket so he was face to face with Zhan, "are you able to handle the rest?" Yibo asked.

"Please?" Zhan asked almost begged.

Yibo kissed him as he worked his jeans open. Yibo got up and stood up to get edge of the bed and pulled Zhan to him. He then set himself and pushed in hard and fast. Zhan grabbed Yibo by his shirt and yanked him down so his lips were on his own. It was to help muffle the moaning as Yibo began to thrust hard and fast. Zhan didn't want him to stop anytime soon. They were lost in their lust for a good while.

Zhan warned Yibo he was about to release and Yibo grabbed a tissue and used it to catch Zhan's release. Yibo the released into Zhan. After a few minutes of them trying to calm down and recollect themselves, Yibo pulled out and helped clean Zhan more before helping him lay down properly in bed again.

Zhan laughed as he felt so daring for the first time in his life, "that was exciting," he said.

Yibo laughed as he sat beside Zhan on his bed, "it was, our first time was on the beach and our second time was in a hospital. Bedrooms are becoming overrated at this point."

Zhan giggled, "maybe we will get to a proper bedroom eventually."

"I'm sure we will, our parents seem to want us to marry as much as we want to marry," Yibo said.

"It seems so sudden for a marriage but I can't imagine myself with anyone else other than you," Zhan said.

"Same goes for me," Yibo said and kissed Zhan's cheek, "you should rest. I will be here when you wake."

"Mnn," Zhan said as he wrapped himself around Yibo.