11

Haikuan was sitting with Zhan's siblings and began to wonder where Zhan and Yibo went. Yibo said he was checking in Zhan but they have been gone for a few hours.

"I am going to find Zhan and Yibo, they haven't been back yet," Haikuan said.

"They are probably off having some sort of fun," Cheng said.

"Still, I want to look for them. Yibo would tell me if he would go somewhere. It's not like him to just keep me in the dark," Haikuan said and left the room. He saw Yang Yang at the end of the hall, "what are you doing here?"

"I didn't think..." Yang said, "I am going to be in so much trouble."

Haikuan could tell the man was drunk, "what did you do?" He asked.

"Pushed them over," Yang said.

Haikuan's eyes widened as he stood near the railing and looked out. He then saw Yibo's phone on the deck and picked it up. Haikuan was livid, "if they end up dead, you will rot in prison for the rest of your life!"

He then ran back to Zhan's room and told his siblings. Haikuan them phoned his parents and let them know the situation. Zhou Cheng called their parents and told them and two different search parties were sent out. One by the Xiao's and one by the Wang's.

As Haikuan had a pilot license, he had a personal helicopter and took it for a flight. He was going to fly around as the next day was clear and sunny. He wanted to have a good vantage point and see if there were any islands that the two could have washed up on.

***

Yibo woke first and saw the fire was just about out. He turned to look at Zhan who's arms had been wrapped around Yibo all night. Yibo smiled as he stared at the sleeping beauty beside him. Despite the situation they were in, if he could be stranded with anyone, he was glad it was Zhan.

"Zhan," Yibo said calmly, "Hey Gege."

Zhan opened his eyes, "Bo-Di, what is it?"

"I am going to go get fish and water from the spring. You can go back to sleep if you want," Yibo said.

"Okay," Zhan said, "be careful okay."

Yibo kissed his forehead, "I will. If I come back safely, will I get a reward?"

"You will get an amazing kiss from me if you come back safely," Zhan said.

Yibo stood up, "deal."

Zhan laughed as he watched Yibo grab a spear and basket before heading inland to catch fish at the spring. Zhan looked at the fire and decided to put brush and other things that could cause more smoke. He even put another tally mark on the cliff side.

"Second day here, I wonder how many days we were stuck at sea before we landed here?" Zhan questioned.

Zhan then went to gather some fruit. It was better than nothing. When Yibo returned, he stuck a stone in the fire to set the fish in to heat up and went over to Zhan.

"Came back safely and unscathed as promised," Yibo said.

Zhan smirked and back Yibo up into the cliff side, "you did keep your word, so I shall keep mine."

Zhan then kissed him. He started slow but soon began to pick up the pace. His tongue eager for acceptance, Yibo allowed it. Yibo melted further into the cliff as his tongue moved in sync with Zhan's. Battling for dominance, both of them started to grow hot. As much as they might have wanted to do so much more, they only just got together a little over a week ago. So they wanted to take their time.

Zhan pulled away and rested his forehead to Yibo's, "how was that? Did I keep true to my end of the bargain?"

"That and more," Yibo said happily, "out of everyone in the world, I am glad that it is you that I am stranded with."

Zhan giggled, "I'm glad too. Wish we were enjoying our time by the pool or playing another round of laser tag but a private island is okay too."

Yibo laughed, "we will make up for it."

"Well, what about after my vacation is over?" Zhan asked, "would you come hang out in the city with me? I have my own place."

"I will think about it, at the moment, we should focus on now not then," he said.

"Alright," Zhan said, "do you think anyone is looking?"

"I'm sure they are," Yibo said, "you seem to have little faith in your family."

"Aside from my father, the others are not biologically related to me. I love them like my siblings and I am happy my step mother treats me well, but I don't feel like it's my family anymore. I was so young when my mom died and I dealt with some abuse from my stepmom for a few years behind my father's back. He still doesn't know. He thinks we are all a happy family but deep down, I engross myself in school and my website to get away from them all," Zhan explained.

"I'm sorry you have been struggling, but you don't have to worry about that with me," Yibo said, "I hope you can be comfortable enough with me someday to call me your family and your home."

"I'm sure I will, I trust you more than I have ever trusted anyone," Zhan said.

Yibo kissed his cheek, "good...now, I think our food is done."

Zhan nodded as they sat down and ate their fish. The two just talked most of the day away.