18

~*Author's POV/3rd POV*~

The wedding for Yibo and Zhan came quicker than expected. They had everything set and they were now on the cruise ship. The wedding was only a few days away so it was time to board everyone. There were family friends of both the Xiao's and the Wang's, so this was going to be a bit more extravagant than the two expected.

The day after the cruise ship left port, everyone was all excited for the activities. Those who were always working were happy to have some days off just to relax and enjoy the cruise. The entire laser tag arena was booked up and the Xiao's and Wang's were having the time of their lives. After all, a little family competition was always fun.

The night before the wedding, Zhan spent it with his step siblings and yibo spent his with his brother. The two small groups just stayed in their cabins, talking, playing games, and watching movies together. There was even a couple friends of theirs Ziyi and Yubin, who hung out. Zhan wasn't really a party person so he didn't mind the low level of interaction. Yibo and his brother invited a couple friends over, Ji Li and his older brother YiZhuo.

The day of the wedding, everything was glamorous to the max. Yibo and Zhan stood at the alter, said their vows, and exchanged rings. They then kissed to seal the deal and they were now married. The dinner party was held in one of the main banquet hall of the ship and a dance floor was set up. Yibo had a dance prepared for Zhan while Zhan prepared a song. He did promise Yibo that he would sing to him someday, so he though their wedding was a good place to do so.

The night went on with fun and happiness, and by morning, Yibo and Zhan were in the helicopter ready to fly out to Bora Bora for their honeymoon. While there, they made love every night, even during the day occasionally. There was once where they decided to skinny dip and have some fun in the water.

They went snorkeling, there was a bike trail so the two rented bikes and road on the trail. It was quite private so the two snuck off into the nearby bushes and had sex right there. Yibo was feeling adventurous and Zhan had a very hard time saying no to this man. After that, they went to the stingray area to feed and pet them. There was so much for them to do that they didn't know if they could do everything during their stay.

The two loved each other and their first meeting happened by chance. Thanks to an ex, they even started off as a fake couple that turned into something real. The two survived life and death together and they now work together on a very successful website.

After three years of marriage, the two adopted two little boys, Xiao Wang Yuan and Xiao Wang Jingyi. The two Yuan was three and Jingyi was only a year and three months, so they had their hands full. The rest of the family loved the two little boys and were happy for the little family. I'm about two more years, they adopted two more children, two girls, Xiao Wang Yanli and Xiao Wang Yulan.

They were a larger family but they loved the liveliness of it all. They couldn't have asked for a better group of kids. Yibo and Zhan even still had time to do their everyday means everyday activities together, they just waited for the kids to go to school. They were to all live a long and happy life, filled with only love.