16 🥵

🥵Mild mature content in this chapter.
Thought I'd come back with this story with a bang...literally lol 😂 🥵
.
.
.
____________

~*Xiao Zhan' POV*~

I had no idea that a place that was exciting and chaotic and loud but fun all together would exist but was I wrong. The motorcycle race that Yibo was in right now, was intense. He was doing well, stuck close to the second and third places through most of the race and then at the last two laps, Yibo passed the two and finished first.

I was standing in his dressing room waiting and watching the screen as he received his trophy. There were a few girls there on the stage clinging to him, dressed in skimpy clothes. It made my blood boil. I didn't want to show that I was upset as he deserved to have some fun. What caught me off guard was a girl in a red shirt and black pants enter the stage with a microphone in her hand but when she was right beside him, she grabbed Yibo by the collar of his suit and kissed him on the lips.

Yibo pushed her off and furiously yelled in her face. I didn't know what to think. I could tell he didn't want that but it still hurt. I left the flowers I brought with me on his vanity and left his dressing room. I needed some fresh air so I went out to the parking lot and leaned against my car. My arms were folded across my chest and I closed my eyes and gathered my breathing. I heard footsteps coming my way and opened my eyes to see Yibo standing there in front of me.

"I am sorry," he said, "I didn't know she would do that. I called my father and made sure that she would be taken care of. Are you mad at me?"

I shook my head and smiled at him, "I know the difference between a real and fake kiss. I could see the anger in your eyes. I just couldn't watch anymore. I am proud of you though," I assured him.

He set his bag down and wrapped his arms around me, "I love you, Xiao Zhan, and I would lose my mind if I ever lost you. I can understand that you had to walk away but I am relieved you are not mad at me. I didn't want that."

I began to pout, "not only did she steep a kiss from you, but those women were all over you. I hated it."

He smiled at me, "I know, I am going to do what I can for I make sure that doesn't happen again, okay."

I nodded as he pulled me into a hug, "who was she anyway?"

"That was Emily, the woman my mom tried to set me up with," he said, "remember I told you about her?"

"Let me guess, she still wants you," I said.

"And she will never get me, I am taken," he said and pulled something out of his pocket, "I guess this was kind of ruined but I hope you will still accept it."

"What?" I asked. I then saw it was a small box in his hand. He knelt down and opened it. There were two matching rings inside, "Yibo?"

"Xiao Zhan, it's been a journey for us, and we have face literally life and death together. I would love to spend the rest of my life continuing to face life and death with you. You are my only love and you are my forever. I got a pair of engagement rings so everyone knows that neither of us are ever going to be available for them. Will you please do me the honor of becoming my forever husband and partner?"

 Will you please do me the honor of becoming my forever husband and partner?"

(Xiao Zhan's Ring)

(Wang Yibo's Ring)

(Wang Yibo's Ring)

I didn't even realize I was crying until he stopped talking. I smiled and nodded, "I would love to marry you, Wang Yibo, I would love to be your forever!" I said pulling him up and kissed him. Yibo pulled away for a moment just to put the ring on my finger and I took his ring and put it on his finger, "this seems like it happened so fast, but I am sure that I want you and no one else, Yibo."

"And I You, Zhan," he said, "how about we continue this celebration back at home?"

"Let me drive, you must be tired," I said.

"Mnn," he said and got in the car.

I grabbed his bag and put it in the trunk before climbing in and drove us home. When we got home, our clothes were scattered all over the house and by the time we were in the bedroom, we had nothing on. It was as if everything that happened to day became void and I was swallowed up by a world of pleasure.

Yibo was buried deep inside me and all I could do was drown. I had no strength to fight, and I didn't want to. It was like our bodies together created a fire in us and we became hungry for more. His hands roamed down to my ass and squeeze. His lips attached to mine and my hands were laying flat on his back, occasionally digging my nails into his back as the orgasmic high took over my body several times.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, as if he was savoring my taste. Sinful noises filled the room and the smell of sex filled the air. We went until the sun was just about to rise the next day. When we got tired, we slept but as soon as we woke, we went for another round or two. Taking one of them to the shower. I had no idea how a person could have so much energy for this but it was like Yibo fueled my sex drive the more he touched me.

After a couple of days, we did reach out to our families to tell them the good news. Emily was dealt with and the kiss that she took, would have aired all over the place but Yibo's parents and my parents made sure if anyone posted about it, they will be in trouble for it. Our relationship does not need to be threatened by a woman who is filled with petty jealousy. Yang had also been leaving me alone, but then again, my parents charged him for endangering Yibo and Me and nearly got us killed. Let's just say, Yang lost his job and he is currently in prison for his actions.

My website was also doing really well. Yibo was so smart and he had helped me make it strive more then I could ever imagine. Partnering up with him on this was honestly the best thing I have ever done. Yibo and I share the website and he now has his own personal forum page like I do. He would talk and answer anonymous questions if he ever had the chance. I showed him everything that I have done with the site and he helped improve it. He even helped me increase the sales of my artwork as well. Goes to show that Yibo and I make a great team.