sincerely colin

Dear Maggie,

I am sure you'll be happy to know I have finally arrived in Greece. I truly wish you could be here to see it as I know how much you would adore it. There is just something so special about being so close to the ocean that makes one truly feel connected with the world. Since my last letter I feel so much has already changed and I do not even know where to start. I believe I've begun to realize that I had really been foolish before know, thinking I knew so much of life. Only to now realize that I am just now truly beging to understand anything at all. You were right last season that I was not ready for the tribulation I tried to insert myself into. I wish to clarify that I have no regrets when it come to our time together but we were both blinded by my own stubbornness that I fear our lives became more complicated. I do hope that you have been doing well though since the time of my last letter and that you shall continue to heal. Please write soon as I wish not only to hear from you but I would love to tell you more of Greece.

Sincerely,

Colin Bridgerton

.❀。• *° °

Dear Maggie,

I am beginning to worry about how little I have heard from you since my departure. I do hope you are receiving my letters but can not help wonder what could cause you not to write? Everyday here has been filled with spectacular things yet all I can think of is you. Please if you are well and able respond to this letter so I may be put at ease.

Sincerely,

Colin Bridgerton

.❀。• *° °

Dear Mr. Bridgerton,

All is well, I have merely been spending time with my family as we work together through our loss. Please take care and I apologize for any lack of response in the future.

Sincerely,

Magnolia Hayward