CHPT 4---FOREVER FIGHTING

CONTENT WARNING- depictions of body horror

I watch in slight horror as Alex drops a giant wrecking ball on one of our pursuers.

I sidestep a villain before roundhousing them into a wall, Mitusko swerving around me and using a bone as a bat to knock a bearded older man out.

I hear Alex shout 'HOME RUN' in the background but can't dwell on it as I get punched in the stomach by a villain, but before she can land another blow, I stand and headbutt her, leaning backward and flipping over another fiend that tried to stab me with what looked to be a rusty spoon. I make work of him as well.

What? Are these villains or random hobos that guy in the plaza picked off the street?

The female villain from before gets back to her feet after the headbutt, smirking she speaks, pointing at me. "you kids'll regret the day you decided to cross paths with MRS HOLIDAY!" she boasts.

Alex deadpans. "The hell is Mrs.Holiday? That some stripper or something?" The woman becomes enraged, summoning snowmen to help her fight " YOULL REGRET THAT, YOU MAGGOT!" the snowmen rush toward us

They melt before they can even get to us. Are you serious right now?

Mitsuko shakes his head, rushing the woman and knocking her out.

We finally return to the plaza and see our teacher battling against villains.

We watch as he disarms one and eats their gun, gaining the ability to spit bullets for some time, and as he uses one villain's body as a bat, swinging them around and knocking out other baddies with them.

Alex whistles, saying he should use that move one day.

The villains are dropping like flies, and the main villain becomes irate.

3RD PERSON POV

The villain- Shin'ichi, is increasingly becoming angry. Gritting his teeth, he yells at the villains and hobos scattered across the ground to get up. He stomps his foot on the ground and begins speaking to his assistant. "JIN, you told me number one would be here today! Not that WWE reject that they call a hero!"

JIN rolls his eyes at his partners' antics as he begins summoning a tar portal. "That is what we were told. Besides, we aren't out of trump cards yet, Young master." The male smiles as his abomination is finished forming.

Belzebul is still going strong and tossing lackeys like sandbags. Some of his students watching from different areas inside Base 0.

Shin'ichi grins, letting out a whistle.

The lights flicker as a puddle of tar rises out of the ground, and growing out of the tar is a giant amalgam of mangled human body parts.

Its limbs were stretched and mangled; legs bent at an impossible angle.

Shin'ichi laughs. "Do you recognize them, Momotaro? I wonder where mister Zukker punch went during all this!"

JIN speaks up next to him on the podium, stretching his arms forward " I hope you know how to dodge. I wouldn't want your precious students to see you get dismembered so early on in their hero careers." he cracks a smile before pushing both of his hands forward

Belzebul's eyes widen, and before he can escape the attack, the monster slams him into the ground, crushing his arm, the angle unnatural.

He screams as the monster begins pulling his arm out of its socket and right off his body. His ligaments and muscles tear and rip as blood begins to pour from his now-dismembered limb.