001

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  o n e -

--------

'I'm Willow," she smiled, holding out her hand

'I'm Willow," she smiled, holding out her hand. "And you?'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

In noon of October 1, 1989, 43 women around the world randomly gave birth to a baby. Although none had shown any sign of pregnancy earlier the day.

A man by the name the name of Sir Reginald Hargreeves was able to find 8 of those kids but only was able to adopt seven of them.

The eighth kid was a girl named Willow Grace. 

Willow was born into a very rich family. Her mother Ivy and father Harlow Grace were about 37 and 39 when she was suddenly born.

The couple never really thought about having kids. They were too caught up on work and their marriage.

But when Willow was born her parents seemed to change their perception on children. She was great gift to them. The moment they laid their eyes on her they feel in love with the tiny baby.

So a month after she was born when Mr. Hargreeves came knocking on their door asking to adopt/buy the baby they denied. But that wasn't the last time they seen him, he showed up again when she was 5 but once again the couple denied giving her up.

Mr. Hargreeves seemed to be okay with them saying no but he told them about the other kids he adopted and how three of them started to show signs of having powers.

So him and the couple made an agreement, when Willow grew up and if she started to show signs of having powers he would teach her how to control them with his kids.

...But something happened before that was able to happen. Let's not get to ahead of our selves there are things that lead up to her... disappearance.

So let's take it step by step. 

--------

- August 8th 2001-

Twelve year old Willow sat in the corner of Griddy's drinking her tea and drawing in her sketch book. Willows mother liked to draw and sketch in her free time. To be honest she was really good and her artistic skills transferred to Willow. So it was good to say Willow was good at drawling and sketching at a young age. 

It was about 1 in the morning. Willow would often sneak out the house and go to Griddy's in the middle of the night. She liked the peace and quiet and how welcoming the place was. After all Willow was a night owl, she liked being up at night and hated waking up early.