016

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  s i x t e e n -

--------

'What a sunshine you are'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

It was a long car ride. It was night by the time they finally made it to their next stop. The couple walked fast to the entrance of The Gimble Brothers to try and not get soaked by the rain. Five grabbed Willow's hand and jumped the pair inside the store, they skimmed through the isles filled with clothing racks of any size. 

The two grabbed flashlights to light up the dark as they walked. Five flashed his light on a set of mannequins. 

"Delores," Five smiled. "It's good to see you."

"Hi Delores," Willow greeted the blondie mannequin. "We missed you, obviously."

"Well, I- ..." That's all Willow heard Five say until her attention was brought on the mannequin that was standing by Delores. 

She had short brown hair, but that wasn't what Willow was looking at. Her eyes were glued on the outfit. It was a Royal Blue blazer suit. She didn't think twice before grabbing it.

"Five I f-" she was cut off by Five's yelling when bullets flew through the air. 

Five grabbed Willow by her wrist and pulled her down behind the rack, out of view to the gunmen. The couple watched as the bullets hit Delores making her lose her button half and her blondie wig. 

They peeked their heads around the corner to try and see the gunmen. "Shit, it's them."

"There's only two of them." Five looked over and Willow and nodded taking in what she said before he ran, dodging each bullet as he grabbed the mannequins torso and then ran back to Willow. He set Delores down by Willow. 

"I'll be right back." he said looking between the two. "Try not to get shot." He said before blinking away.

Willow scoffed at his comment while stuffing Delores in a black duffel bag with her blazer. She raised her head to look around her before summoning Enchantress. 

"You start over there," One of the people with the guns said gesturing to a random direction. "I'll go to the other end. Meet in the middle. Shoot anything that moves." 

Hazel lift his gun ready to shoot Five and Willow when he saw them. Enchantress used her power to make a hanger hit him in his back. As soon as he turned around she teleported behind him and kicked him making him stumble up.