013

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  t h i r t e e n -

--------

'It's hard having a consciousness working this kinda job, isn't it?'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

Willow was sat on top of the table as she watch Five rummage through the cabinets. She was playing with the ring around her finger. As she counted to her self in her head. 

"Hey ketchup top," Klaus greeted as he sat down with a ukulele in hand.

She paused her counting, stopping at 203, before looking at Klaus. She has red hair so of course she has been called every nickname for a ginger person. 'Ginger, Carrot top, Red, Tiny or big red, redhead, Candle top, Cherry, etc.'

"Hi Goatee," she smiled. He smiled wider at the new nickname. 

"Where Vanya?" Allison asked walking in and placing her soaked umbrella in the basket.

"Oh, she's gone," Klaus fidgeted with the ukulele strings. 

Five stopped rummaging and picked up a small container. But his face fell into a disappointed expression when he shook it. "That's unfortunate," he sighed. 

"Yeah," Allison agreed.

"He's not talking about Vanya," Willow shook her head. 

"An entire square block, 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not one single drop of coffee," He said as he slammed the container on the table.

"42 bedroom?" Willow asked in disbelief. She came from a rich family but 42 bedrooms seems a little... obsessive. Her parents house only had 5 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms . "19 bathrooms?"

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison said, ignoring Willow's statement. 

"Well, he hated kids, too, and had plenty of us," Klaus said hugging the ukulele tight as Willow chuckled. 

"I'm taking the car," Five stated. Willow climbed off the table grabbing her book bag as she made her way over to him.

"Where are you goin'?" 

"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five said, like it was obvious.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"I know how to do everything," he answered before teleporting himself and Willow outside in front of the car. 

Willow smiled looking at the driver side, before putting her hands on the handle of the door.  "You should let me drive."