011

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  e l e v e n -

-------

'"Not good enough," she said in a sing song tone

'"Not good enough," she said in a sing song tone. "But that's on record for you Cha Cha. Isn't it?"'

-------

'Flashback'

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

Willow was exhausted. It was the second week that her and Five have been in The Commission. The Handler was quick to throw Five into some mission and throw Willow into training 'her' powers, and training her to fight better.

Willow had been training all day since sunrise, the time now read 12:27. She only had a 10 minute break a couple hours ago so she could eat and go to the bathroom.

So that's where Willow sat, in 'Training room 3' with her back against the wall and her knees pushed up to her chest. Her button lip busted and a black left eye with two cuts under her right eye. She was sweaty and out of breath. 

She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a yellow sleeveless top. Willow's hair was significantly longer than it was when she was 13. Her red curly's were now past her mid back. She had her hair in a low ponytail to try and keep it out of her face.

"We're not done," The Handler said crossing her arms."We still have more training to go."

Willow sighed as she ran her hands down her face. "I've been training all day. Don't I deserve a break?"

The Handler walked away from the wall she was leaning on and over to Willow, crouching down to make eye contact. "After this then we can call it a night."

Willow lifted her eye slightly to look at The Handler. She had a type of smile on her face that Willow didn't like. It didn't look like a genuine smile, it looked like there was a secret meaning behind it. 

"One more go," The Handler said putting her hand on Willow's shoulder. "How does that sound, Will?"

"It's Willow," She responded. She didn't like when people other than her mother or Five called her that. And expressly when that person was The Handler. She also didn't like how she talked to her. The Handler loved talking to Willow like she was a child. And to be quiet frank... It pissed her off... Everything about The Handler pissed her off. Like how she was too touchy with Five and her sly comments. Willow knew the lady had a crush on her husband...That was another thing to add to her list of reasons why she disliked her... Her list was growing and growing everyday.

"Willow," she nodded. "Sorry dear. But how about one more go?"

Willow nodded and shrugged her shoulder to shake off The Handlers hand. "Fine," she sighed shaking her head as she stood up.

Cha Cha got back into a fighting position. Cha Cha was as tired if not more than Willow. She had bruises and cuts all over her face. Her nose was bleeding and she also had a black eye. Cha Cha would usual be the one The Handle made fight Willow, everyone else seemed so hesitant. But that's why Willow liked her. She wasn't scared of Willow... But that's not the same when it came to 'her'.

"Let's try this time with your powers."

Willow looked from Cha Cha to The Hander she was unsure. The Handler nodded making Willow sigh. She's been having to use 'her' a lot since her and Five arrived. 

"Enchantress," The room started to blink then the familiar smoke showed up. Enchantress stood there with a glare as she stared at The Handler. It was clear that she didn't like her. Enchantress felt protective over Willow. 

She didn't like how The Handler was treating Willow and how she acted towards Five. She just got a bad vibe from the women. We're not saying Enchantress didn't like being out, oh no she loved it. But she hated being put on show, she hated being bossed around. She was no push over at least with out a fight.

Enchantress lift a brow glaring at The Handler. "Why am I here?" she asked in her usual deep, raspy voice, that could send shives down anyones spin.

"I need you to practice some more?"

"Practice what, exactly?"

"Your powers of course," The Handler smirked. 

"I already did yesterday."

"That was a whole 24 hours ago darling. Today's a new day."

"I'm not your darling," she tilted her head. She looked The Handler up and down before crossing her arms. "Darling."

The Handler rolled her eyes, as she waved her hand. "Well get on with it."

Enchantress let out a small growl before turning to look at Cha Cha. Cha Cha looked hesitant as she stared at The Enchantress. She didn't know if she should try an attack first (Even thought she knew that wasn't the greatest idea.) Or if she should wait for Enchantress. 

She pushed back any thoughts she had about doubt and ran to her. Before she able to get a closer step she was pushed backed by a suddenly force. The push was strong but wasn't strong enough to knock her off her feet. 

"Is that all you got?" Enchantress asked with a taunting smirk on her face. "I would have thought you knew how to fight better."

Cha Cha threw Enchantress a glare as she ran towards her again. Only to get met with nothing when Enchantress moved to the side. When Cha Cha turned to look Enchantress gave her a little wave before throwing her against the wall. 

"Not good enough," she said in a sing song tone. "But that's on record for you Cha Cha. Isn't it?"

"You fucking bitch," she spat. She picked up the knife she had in her holster and quickly threw. Enchantress wasn't able to move quick enough, so the knife ended up hitting her in her shoulder.

"You made it in first throw," she praised, as she pulled it out from her shoulder. "Now it's my turn."

She threw the knife perfectly aiming for her lower left abdomen. "Opps," she smirked when she heard Cha Cha groan from impact. "Looks like you got stabbed."

-------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------