007

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  s e v e n - 

--------

'You seem to be the one with the big ego, Shorts

'You seem to be the one with the big ego, Shorts.'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

-Four years later-
-May 9th 2024-
-Age 18-

Willow and Five didn't know exactly how much time past since they been stuck here but they know years have pasted. They think they know but they weren't one hundred percent sure how right Fives math was... At least Willow wasn't... Five was sure.

There was a lot of differences between the two now and when they were thirteen. For instance when they were younger Willow was an inch taller than Five. It wasn't that big of a height difference but Willow still loved to point it out and mess with him. 

But now that they were older and Five had a growth spurt at age eighteen he was now about three inch's taller than her. And oh boy did he love to point it out to mess with her like she did him. There were times when the two could be sitting in silence doing their own things and Five would occasionally bring it up.

"You know I'm taller than you now." Five said as he looked through his equations and fixed the ones that were wrong.

"Oh give it up Shorts, it's not that big of a deal," she groaned.

"I will NEVER give it up," he smirked. 

Anyway height wasn't the only thing that looked different about them. Willow's curly short red hair that didn't go past her chin was now past her shoulders and somehow looked darker. Her brown skin looked lighter, from the sun not shinny enough. And she even had some muscles from walking and pulling the wagon through the though terrain.

Also Willow had hit puberty, she grow a couple feet. Her boob's and hips were a little more developed now and her voice was slightly deeper.

Of course Five's looks changed also. His hair was longer too, not as longer but longer than it was. His skin was more pale. He now had muscles and and looked more chiseled. Puberty was like a slap in the face for him... or that's what Willow thought when saw his face after he took it off to eat. Not to mention his voice was significantly deeper.

--------

Five sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. He was working on equations and was starting to get stressed out. He wasn't any where closer of finding anything out and he was getting irritated.