014

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  f o u r t e e n -

--------

'No need to have a tantrum," she pat his chest

'No need to have a tantrum," she pat his chest. "You're not five, Five.'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

Five and Willow sat in the dark at Vanya's apartment. Five was sitting on the chair by the a lamp while Willow was sat on the floor between his legs. She had her knees pushed up against her chest and her head laying on her knees. With her book bag leaning on the floor by her right leg.

She was tired, she hasn't been able to get a proper sleep in five months. But even though she was tired she couldn't fall asleep. Her brain wouldn't let her. It was just running wild the whole time. 

She was overthinking, she ton to do that or count when she was bored. Right know she was thinking about her parents. She couldn't help it, she was back home after 45... 17 for them years... She wondered if they were still around.

Did they move away? Were they alive? How did they handle her disappearance?

She was their only kid, their pride and joy. It must have broke them when she didn't come home that night. She hoped they didn't blame themselves. She hoped they didn't think they did something to make her run away. No, they were perfect. They never put her in harms way. She just hoped they knew that.

She hoped they were still together. She wouldn't want her disappearance to be something that pushed the two apart. Hopeful they were still in love with one another. Maybe they had another child... something to make the sadness and pain of Willow being gone hurt a little less... if that was even possible. 

Her thoughts of her parents weren't the only things keeping her wake... She was also having a hard time trying not to think about all the blood she lost/losing. Her arm still hurt like shit, if she kept it down for too long she could feel some of her blood rolling down her arm and it made her feel disgusting.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a key get put in the lock. She felt Five lean over and switch the lamp on as soon as the door open.

"Gah! Five!"

Willow looked at Vanya's windows. "You should have locks on your windows," she stated, looking back up at the brunette.

"I live on the second floor."

"Rapist's can climb," Five added, making her look back at him.

Vanya sighed, setting her keys down, and taking off her jacket.