010

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  t e n - 

-------

'I'm Willow," she smiled

'I'm Willow," she smiled. "Willow Grace-Hargreeves.'

-------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

"If you're not Delores then who are you?" Vanya asked in a small voice.

"I've been wondering the same thing," Diego said. Which is true, the question of who she was has been on his mind ever since Willow first walked into the house... ever since she fell out of the sky actual.

"I'm Willow," she smiled. "Willow Grace-Hargreeves." Willow loved being married to Five, she loved that she could have his last name. But she was born a Grace. The only things she had from her parents were the drawings she made when she was younger and that picture from when she was born. She wanted something else to remember them by so what's better than their last name. 

So she kept it to honor her parents, that she will never see again. But just added Hargreeves to it, and Five was fine with it. He was just happy to finally be married to her. 

"Willow Grace-Hargreeves?" Allison repeated. She furrowed her eyebrows as she said the name over and over in her head. She wasn't even worried or focused on the 'Hargreeves' part. All she could think about was the name 'Willow Grace.' She never met the girl before but her name sounded so familiar, she knew she heard that name before. She knew she read that name before.

"Hargreeves?" 

"I'm Fives wife," she smiled, finishing the rest of the sandwich, then placing her hands over her book bag straps.

"His what?" Diego said thinking he heard the girl wrong. I mean it's not everyday that your brother who you haven't seen for 17 years pops up out of the blue with a random girl who clams she's his wife... not to mention both are in there 15 year old bodies? And clam their 58? But this is the Umbrella Academy for fucks sakes. They were used to crazy ass things. I mean they grew up with a talking chimpanzee and had a robot for a mother.

"Wife," Five answered.

"You're m-married?"

"I can't believe this!"

"Little Fivey here got married before you big guy!" Klaus laughed at Luther as he jumped down from the table. "Hi little sis i'm Klaus."

"I know," Willow smiled wide. "I'm excited to meet you, I've heard stories and you seem amazing."