006

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  s i x - 

--------

'What I would do to be a guy right now,'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

-One year later-
-April 10th 2020-
-Age 14-

The only sounds that could be heard was the rolling of the cart rolling behind them filled with stuff, the sound of their feet as they walked on the hard concrete ground and the sounds on their heavy breathing as they struggled to breath through their masks.

It's been four days like this... four days straight of no talking... well on Fives part. A week prior Five had found an old book in a library that was surprising still standing. That book turned out to be one that Vanya his sister wrote, spilling all of their family's secrets, even the one about Five going... missing. In the book it even talked about Willow how she was supposed to join the Academy but never did.

It was all going good until Five got to the part about Ben. Five was close... we closer to Ban and Vanya then he was with any of his other siblings. Sometimes when they had free time him and Ben would sit in the library together reading books. Anyway like I was saying after Five read the section about Ben and he started to go quiet. Willow was confused she kept asking him 'what was wrong' or 'what did she do' but he would never say anything. It took her about two days but she was able to find out about Ben's death.

She was sad for him and his family of course, she wasn't some heartless monster. But she missed her best friend. Five wasn't talking to her and it was pissing her off, and Delores wasn't doing that good of job keeping her sane. What was worse was that she was on her period so it was a bad situation for both. 

One was grieving the lost of his brother and the other was losing blood from her uterus and feeling like someone was trying to pull it out of her. So it was safe to say Willow was pissed. 

Willow was never an angry kid she was actual the complete opposite but with the anger she was getting with her body for making her bleed and feel like shit and for Five for ignoring her wasn't the best match.

"Uh fuck," Willow breathed out as she started to cramp. "I'm stopping here, I feel like I'm fucking dying."

Five raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. He has never heard her cuss before. She's typically not the one to cuss... that was Enchantress' style not hers. But when she was pissed she would say a couple cuss words here and there.