017

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n -

--------

'"Your father is a millionaire go steal something to sell instead of eating out the trash

'"Your father is a millionaire go steal something to sell instead of eating out the trash." she sighed. "Stop acting like a hobo."'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

Willow smiled brightly when she saw herself in the mirror. She was starting to feel more and more like her self. Her having bright colors on helped a lot. She walked out the bathroom trying to fix her sleeves.

She looked up slightly to see Five sling the duffel bag that had Delores in around his shoulder. She frowned her brows when she heard what seemed to be the sound of a bottle moving around hitting things.

"Really Shorts?"

"What," he shrugged. "Just in case."

She rolled her eyes grabbing her book bag putting it on before making her way to the window. Five opened and climbed out just a bit before looking at her.

"Ready to go?"

"Anywhere in particular?"

"You'll see," he offered a hand making a small smile crack from her straight face.

"I guess I will," she spoke as she followed him down the fire escape.

As the couple climbed down they began to hear the voice of Klaus becoming louder by each step. Five looked at the direction his voice was coming from and saw him standing in the trash, digging around, talking to someone he couldn't see.

"I'd ask what you're up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me," he paused at the bottom of the latter. "I don't care." He spoke before jumping off.

"Hey, Sunshine and Thunderstorm! You know there are easier ways out of the house."

"This one involved the least amount of talking, or so I though."

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You uh, need anymore company today? I could... clear my schedule?" Klaus offered.

"Looks like you have your hands full," Five responded as he took a step back slightly so Willow could jump down with out hitting him.

"Oh this? This- I can do whenever." He said holding his drink up. "I just misplaced something that's all. Oh I've found it, thank God" he said holding up a half eating bagel. Before he could take a bite it was slapped out his hand.