002

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  t w o -

--------

'Dance with me'

'Dance with me'

--------

'Just a cute chapter to show their friendship'
'Not really important to the storyline'
'You can skip if you like, but I think this chapter is cute so'

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

It was the middle of the night. Willows parents were down the hall asleep. While Willow was at her desk sketching, with soft love songs playing in the back. She usual liked to draw with music playing on full blast but she wasn't even supposed to be up, so it was low. 

She was drawing a picture for Five. It wasn't anything special just a simply drawing of the two with their arms wrapped around each other and smiles plastered on their faces.

Willow hasn't seen Five in six days. Which was surprisingly the longest the two have went with out seeing each other. Even if it was for a minute to say goodnight. So it was safe to say she missed her best friend. She knew he was okay because two day's prior his family was back on the news for stopping yet again another robbery. 

She wasn't mad at him, she just assumed he was busy. He told her all about the training and stress his father liked putting on him and his siblings. It wasn't like she was the main focus in his life. His has his own things going on that wasn't about her. She was not the sun he circled. She was more like the moon that circled him. 

She was the one who gave him his light at night. His peace from his long sunny and most of the time cloudy day.

Willow sighed placing her pencil down. She had just finished sketching out his hair but something didn't look right. Something just looked... off and it was bothering her. The hair did not look like it belonged to Five... More like a want a be copy. 

She quickly erased the mop that was on top of his head and tried again... and again... and again... She was now on her fourth try of trying to perfect 'The Five' hair. She set her pencil back down and buried her face into her hands.

"Why can't I get this right," she mumbled into her palms. "Why can't I perfect it."

"Nothing is perfect Will."

Willow's head shot up at the voice. She quickly stood up and saw it was none other than Five Hargreeves standing there with a small smile on his face. She couldn't believe her eyes. She was so happy she wanted to cry.