Crash Landing. ( Pt. 3 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

At a park in this Primitive planet called Earth, a taco truck rests nearby in a suitable spot with benches and tree's, a few Hoo-mans lined up at its window ordering their food. " Are you absolutely sure? " The Burrito man asked Aja.

" This is the atomic, super double, bowel-loosening, Diablo Maximus Breakfast Burrito with extra hot sauce? " The Burrito man said, expression dramatic words with a mix of dramatic movements, it laughed as it handed Aja the Burrito.

" Fascinating. " She took it from the Burrito Mans's hand with a smile who yelled after her.

" Hey! You've got to pay for that! " He exclaimed, Aja did not mind him and was about to take a bite.

" Careful! " A voice spoke right behind Aja, she frowned and turned around, uninterested.

" Diablo Maximus is not for the faint of heart. " The Hoo-man said while looking at the burrito before looking at Aja.

" Mere humans can't stand two or more bites before they- " he stared with a smile before gapping his mouth watching Aja devour the Burrito.

" What-aa-at. " Aja did not mind his presence and hummed in approvement.

" Aja. " Y/n greeted while holding a cone shaped waffer with a sphere shape of different colors are Melting on her hand.

" Oh, Y/n! " She walked towards the female holding the empty foil of the Diablo Maximus Breakfast Burrito.

" This Burrito is Lively. " She said placing a hand on the female's shoulder, not minding the Hoo-man who's watching them.

" I'm going to ask for another one. " She walked towards the Van waiting in line patiently.

" A second one?! " The Hoo-man exclaimed in shock, Y/n raised her eyebrow as she bit the cold different colors of spheres.

" You seem to know a lot about this planet. " Krel said while looking at the waffer Y/n was holding.

" Are you one of its ruler's? " Varvatos asked with a natural scowl. Y/n walked closer to Krel, holding out the waffer with different cold colored spheres, inviting him to take a bite.

" Ehh, I do kind of rule. " The Hoo-man said while bits of vegetables are falling out of his Mouth.

" I'm technically a duke. " He fixed his collar.

" The name's Toby. Duke Toby, if you're fancy. " The Toby chuckled, introducing himself.

Krel placed his hand on his chin. " Tell me, do you know where I can find a Daxial Array? " He asked.

" ' Daxial Array? ' is that a band? " The Toby thought. " You can get that at the record store. "

( At the record store. )

" Nope. Nope. No. " Krel said as he tossed aside all the discs of records, laughing a little bit at the trashy Music this Primitive Planet is giving him.

" No! No. " He stared for a sekton before seeing what he actually wants and gasped.

" Yes! " He stared at it in awe.

" What is that? " Y/n asked pointing at the thin thing.

" A record of Music, finally this Planet has something to offer to my ears. " He sighed deeply before taking my wrist walking out of the shop, only for the Hoo-man with pink hair call after us. " Her hair is glowing too. " Y/n whispered.

He chuckled looking at the record named ' Papa Skull. ' " Finally, this dumb heap has something to offer. "

Aja followed after the two. " Music. " Taking the disc, Aja stared at it. " Fascinating. " She said before licking the thin circular thing, rating how it tastes.