D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 3 )

___________________________________________

------------------------------
Quick Note:

( A/d ) = Any drink.

------------------------------
___________________________________________

( At Home. Y/n's Bedroom. )

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

" Y/n, Y/n! " I groaned, hugging my pillow tighter, hiding my face from the rising Sun and whoever is waking me up. This seems familiar, yeah. Like every other Morning.

" Y/nnnn. " I clicked my tongue not hearing my Alarm clock do its usual song to wake me up as I ignored the calls of Krel. Krel shook me from my shoulder as I burried my face in my pillow.

" What on Gaylen do you want, Krel? " I muttered with my eyes closed. I don't want to wake up just yet.

I raised my hand. " Five more Mekrons. " I persuaded. I hear Krel groan, pushing my hand down. Yep, this seems Familiar. Suddenly I remembered something. The Science Fair.

I gasped and sat up, turning my head to the now confused Krel. " Good, You're awake. We need to get Ready for the Science Fair, come. " Krel stood up from my bed as he pointed at the door.

" What..? " I looked at my alarm clock seeing that it was the same time that Krel woke me up in my dream, 5:30 in the Morning.

I furrowed my eyebrows  before moving my Human hair away from my face as I harshly set my Alarm clock back down. " Ahoy-hoy, Sleepyhead. " The Mom Blank said as she peeked her head inside my bedroom.

" Ah yes, Good Morning? " I looked at her with a confused face. I've definitely been here before, this definitely happened. But that's impossible, it's just a dream. But how can a dream tell me what's gonna happen today.

" Are you feeling all right, Y/n? " Krel asked with a worried expression, stepping closer to me as I get off of my bed. I smiled and nodded with a smile.

" Yeah, is Aja awake yet? I need to ask her something. " I took my Serrator and Hoverboard, putting them away before walking out of my bedroom followed by Krel.

" But, we need to prepare my scientific project for the Science Fair, come on. " Krel said, taking my hand as he softly pulls me inside the Mother Ship.

I huffed and followed him as I rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes. " What are you even gonna bring to the Fair of Science today? " I crossed my arms. I've definitely said that before.

" This. " He showed me a Box. It's the box Containing The Subspace manifold. I walked towards the box and tried to lift it up to show what's contained inside.

" Wait, no! You can't look at it yet. " Krel pushes the box back down. I glared at him before giving up.

" You're seriously not bringing the Subspace manifold to the Science Fair. " I said, unimpressed. But how did I know that?

" How did you know? " Krel asked with a suprised expression.

I chuckled nervously, yep now I'm sure this definitely happened before. " Just.. a guess? Come let's eat breakfast. " I was about to walk out when he pulled me by my hand.

I tuned to him who's looking at me with a smile. " Okay, I'll help you Carry the box. " I groaned, before helping Carry the heavy Box.

•••

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Finally arriving in the kitchen, Y/n and Krel sets the box down under the counter before taking a seat. The Dad blank is mixing something while the Mom Blank walked inside the room with a set of pretty hair accessories.