Crash Landing. ( Pt. 7 )

( At the Mother Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

" You could have been discovered! " Varvatos Vex yelled at the Three teens who are standing in shame, he looks out the window while playing with it's curtains.

" The Hoo-mans must never see us in our native non saggy forms. " He pointed at Krel.

Krel looked at his hands in response, reasoning with Varvatos. " How were we supposed to know the Transduction effect would wear off? " He asked, looking at Varvatos in the face. As he said that Y/n's Human form dispersed into particles now showing her original Akiridion Form.

" My apologies. It seems the effect lasts only 12 horvaths before requiring re-implementation. "

The 3 stared at Mother as Aja who sits Infront of the chimney as she looks at her glowing hand. " Now you tell us? " Krel asked opening his arms with a frown. Y/n sits beside Aja as her human form disappears.

Aja hugs her knee's before strange fluids flows out of her eyes. " What is happening to you? " Varvatos asked as he noticed Aja wiping something in her face. Y/n leans closer towards Aja, pointing at what she's wiping. " What is that? "

Aja wipes her face once more before looking at her hand. " My eyes are leaking. " She said with a wavering voice. Varvatos and Krel stared from afar as they listen to what Mother has to say.

" Humans call this discharge of bodily fluids ' tears. ' they are the result of extreme emotional states, accompanied by the irrational expulsion of liquid from the ocular sphere. "

" Are you okay? " Krel asks as Y/n wraps two of her hands around Aja's shoulders, with one soothing and rubbing her back.

" Humans are so wasteful. "

" I.. " She raises her head turning towards Krel as she placed a hand on the table like surface connected to the sitting area.

" I don't know. " Y/n removes the other hand that's wrapped around her shoulder resting it on her lap.

" I was thinking about how we're never going to find a Daxial Array, and we'll never save Mama and Papa, and then.. " she paused staring at her hands before looking somewhere else.

" I think this is what it means to be.. " she lets a deep breath in before holding her hands to her chest.

" Afraid. " Y/n quietly watches as she once again places a hand on her shoulder, making her lean on her shoulder, Aja quietly let's the fluids fall out of her eyes wetting Y/n's Akiridion bodysuit.

Krel and Varvatos looked at each other as Y/n rubs Aja's shoulders leaning her head on hers, soothing the Sad Aja's tears.

Krel walked towards the Two holding something in his hands, A Royal Seal. Aja sobbed as Krel places a hand On top of Y/n's hand that's resting on Aja's shoulder. He showed the Royal Seal to his sister, she raises her head and smiled.

" A Royal Seal. " Y/n said in a whispering way removing her hands from Aja's shoulders.

" You saved that? " She smiled, looking at her little brother.

" You saved their Cores, I saved this. " Krel looked at the Royal Seal before turning to Varvatos who walked towards the three.

" You know the ritual? " Y/n asked.

" Varvatos does. " Varvatos leaned down taking the Royal Seal from Krel, examining it.

" I don't want to be Queen. " Aja said holding one of Y/n's hands, squeezing it.

" And you won't be. " Y/n whispered to her looking at her eyes before turning her attention back to Varvatos.

" You will be Queen-in-waiting. " Varvatos added before walking towards the bigger Area, preparing if Aja wants to be Queen-in-waiting or not.

" Hey, Before the ceremony, King Fialkov said something to Krel and Me. " Y/n said, smiling softly as she leans on her arm that's resting on the soft seating area.

" Yeah, Papa told us that we are all each other has. " Krel added, smiling as he does.

" That's why I'm not afraid. Because we have you. " Aja gasped quietly before looking away.

" All I ever wanted, was to be normal. " She stared at the Warm fire Infront of her. " But, Mama told me I wasn't. "

Aja pauses before standing up, Y/n and Krel followed, walking behind her and standing with Respect.

Varvatos activates the Royal Seal, showing two spheres that represents two houses.

" These two Spheres symbolizes the House of Akraohms of Queen Coranda and the house of Ventis of King Fialkov. "

Aja looked at the two who opened their arms with glowing eyes, Aja pauses before doing the same.

Y/n and Krel's eyes glowed as Y/n tells the history to those Two Spheres. The two spheres became one, representing the House Tarron.

" Today, These two great houses joined into one, The House Tarron. "

She finishes. As the Seal glowed brighter, now giving Aja the ridge, A marking of a Ruler.

" This ridge is the mark of your ancestors, and proclaims you worthy of the crown of Akiridion. That has stood for Righteousness, since Ages Passed. "

The house glowed a bright light, bright enough to be seen from outside like a laser. Aja floated down touching the ridge on her forehead. Krel and Y/n walked towards her side as the Royal seal floated down Varvatos's hands.

Krel placed a hand on Aja's arm and smiled, Aja smiled back at the two, not noticing the Hoo-man with shields covering his eyes peeking through the curtains.

( In Akiridion-5 )

The planet of Akiridion-5 that was once a blooming and peaceful planet is now turned into ruins By Val Morando who looked down at his destruction with a proud smile.

" The Royal traitors are at large. " Morando turned his head towards the bounty Hunter's that's standing behind him.

" Bounty Hunter's. " He greeted with a smile, walking towards them.

" Slay the Royals and bring their Parents Lifecores to me, And you will be rewarded with treasures that will make you the envy of all bounty Hunter's. " He said raising his fist, making one of the Bounty Hunter Roar.

" Destroy anything and all that stands in your way. " He said before Laughing with evil intent.

___________________________________________