Last Night on Earth.

Episode 12, Last Night on Earth.

The Royals celebrate their last day of school and on Earth with friends, but Zadra's arrival with revelations of betrayal shakes them to the core.
___________________________________________

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

( At Home. )

It's a very bright, Lively and sunny day today in Arcadia, the birds flew freely in the sky as if something amazing is happening today, oh. right. There is, it's the Last Day of School.

" Good morning, Arcadia Oaks! And to my younger Arcadians out there.. " the body-less man greeted only to cut it short when the rumbling of the ground disturbed them all.

" Whoa! Whoa! Did you feel that? I mean, Happy Last Day of School! " Krel shook in his bed, groaning and rolling around not wanting to wake up any secton.

Luug jumped on Krel's bed landing on his torso. " You've got all summer to snooze, but for today, it's time to wake up, Sleepyheads! " The body-less man continued while Luug kept giving Krel morning kisses.

Aja opened the door of his room with Y/n on her side yawning and rubbing her eyes. " You heard the bodyless man, Krel! " Aja called out, Y/n only groaned in response not wanting to wake up as well.

" Please, Aja. Just five more mekrons. " Y/n begged while resting her head on the door frame of Krel's bedroom.

" Exactly, Five more mekrons. Five! " Krel begged as he moved Luug away from his torso, setting him aside while raising a hand. Luug bit his hand before running away.

Y/n yawned and laid down on the edge of Krel's bed, hugging Luug who jumped in her arms. " Come on, it's our last day of Earth! " Aja pulled the covers off of Krel making him and Y/n fall down the floor.

" You both can sleep on the flight. It's 40,000 light Keltons away. " She exclaimed, looking at her little brother who didn't give a reaction and laid still on the floor. Y/n groaned and hugged Luug using him as a pillow.

" Technically, 39,000. I've rerouted to avoid traffic. "

Mother corrected, Krel rubbed the sleepiness away from his eyes before raising a finger. " You know I'm piloting, right? " He said meaning he can't sleep in the flight.

" Good thing, I can. " Y/n said before plopping back down on Krel's bed closing her eyes, trying to get all the sleep she can. Aja groaned and shook Y/n's body from her Shoulder's.

•••

Finally managing to get up from the bed with their Human forms they walked out of The Mother Ship smelling Stuart's cooking and hearing his loud voice in the kitchen. " Big Day, A-fivers! "

Stuart slapped Varvatos' hand away from the Pan, preventing from getting the food he's cooking.  " Stuey's got a whole bucket list of Earthly pleasures we've gotta do before you leave. " He announced as he saw the three teens.

Varvatos sniffed the air, surprisingly Stuart's Durio smell did not meet his nose but his delicious cooking made him smile. " Somebody's famous flapjacks! " He placed the food on Krel's plate beside Aja and Y/n's.

" Lively! Thank you! " Aja held her hands together as Krel and Y/n got some syrup on theirs. They all carried their plates on their way out.

" As the humans say, we must bolt. " Krel said as he looked at the mark the the syrups made his in flapjacks.

" We're not late are we? " Y/n asked with her mouth full after eating the 5 stacked Flapjacks with one bite.

" Here, you can borrow mine. " Lucy took out a pin from her hair and gave it to Krel who accepted it before wiping Y/n's face clean with a towel.