Moonlight Run.

Season 2. ☆ Episode 2, Moonlight Run.

Aja, Krel and Y/n enlist Stuart to help find their former ally, who's being held prisoner at a bounty hunter outpost on the moon.
___________________________________________

❥ • . ° * ✧ . • . ° ☆ º . • ° * ✯. • . ° ๑

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

After Krel's declaration of saving Varvatos in the moon, The three teens planned on their alibis by using Toby who gladly helped them. Their excuse for going to the moon is a tiny little sleepover at his house to at least cease a little comfort to Zadra.

Stuart went back inside Area-49B that was still under construction, meaning it'll be easier to sneak back in and steal his space craft while the three teens got what they needed, a mascot from Darci.

A few Mekrons after, they made their way up in a clear Area where they planned on meeting, which is right beside the Planetarium. Krel was growing anxious while Y/n rested her elbows on the railings, Admiring how beautiful the quiet town is, at night.

Eli was using his binoculars to see if Stuart was near while Aja was having a call with Zadra and Toby carrying the box containing the mascot. " He should have been here by now. Those Durians are always late! " Krel complained as he walked around the area.

" And this is all one big rescue mission for your geezer friend? " Eli asked, looking up into the sky with his binoculars before turning his head at Krel.

" For Varvatos, yes. " Y/n walked to the two, stretching her arms before taking Eli's binoculars to try them on.

" He's being held at a bounty Hunter outpost on the Earth's moon. " Krel pointed at the shining moon that looks absolutely beautiful at night despite the Creature's living on it.

Eli raised an eyebrow at Y/n who used the binoculars the wrong way round. Shaking his head in disappointment Eli flipped the Binoculars making Y/n perk up, now seeing the town closely with it.

" The moon? So flipping cool! " Toby exclaimed. As you know, Humans are still in their Primitive Era, only 12 people have to set their foot on the moon, he's amazed about how they can just go there so casually.

Krel rested his hands on his hips, glaring at Toby. Going to the moon is cool but the situation of Varvatos on the moon is not cool. " Although, probably not so much for your geezer friend. " Toby added sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Aja was walking around right behind them, reassuring that they were just having a sleepover. " I told you, we're at a sleepover with our friends Toby and Eli. " Aja explained.

The ground right behind her looked up at the sky to see if Stuart's ship was nearby but Stuart is nowhere near. Y/n groaned, getting a bit impatient as she gave back Eli's binoculars. She crossed her arm, shaking her head as she and Krel made eye contact.

Aja sighed and walked towards the group. " Thanks for covering for us. Did you bring the gear? " They all turned to Aja, Toby smiled and tapped the box right In front of him with a smile on his face.

" As requested. " Toby said as Krel looked down at him with two his arms crossed and the other resting on his hips.

They all then looked behind them, hearing a space ship, it was Stuart. Finally. " Awesome! " Eli exclaimed as he looked at the spaceship in awe.

" Sauc-er! " Toby added as they all stared at the ship. The three Royals looked at each other with smiles on their faces as the top hatch of the ship opened, revealing Stuart in his Durian form.