Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 3 )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

" You three are confined to your quarters! " Varvatos yelled at the three, who just sat and looked at him. " Confined? I thought we were fleeing a dictator ship. " Krel scratched his head.

" A dictator ship is what you deserve! " Varvatos stood up from his seat, walking towards Krel, placing both of his hands on his shoulders. " How is destroying a Planetarium less conspicuous than torture. " His hands made Krel sit back down.

The talking box was suddenly opened, Krel crossed his arms at Varvatos, unimpressed. " I demanded thumbs!! " He yelled once more, Y/n cupped her own face as she sits at the tiny table with Luug on her lap.

The Mom Blank walked towards them with 4 glasses of orange fluids with cookies and placed it right beside Y/n. " Oh no, the Hoo-man is about to select door number two. " Varvatos complained as he watched the talking box.

" he shows door number one, what a Larvox. " Varvatos laughed as Luug took one of the glasses eating it, making a balloon after. " It's just a washing Machine. " The balloon popped making a few splatters everywhere. " Luug. " Y/n complained.

" Can we please focus about the problem? " Aja said before walking towards Varvatos. " Krel heard an interplanetary Life form. " She stood right Infront of Varvatos who's now leaning to see the talking box Aja was blocking.

" And what made you so sure it was a non-human? " Varvatos asked. " Well, he wasn't thinking in any Human language. " Krel answered his question. " This Mud ball has thousands of different Languages. You must have picked up a frequency from a television channel. " Varvatos said looking at the three teens in the eye, one by one.

" That's why Krel said, he wasn't thinking in ANY Human language, Varvatos. " Y/n raised her hand that was holding a cookie with Luug on her Lap watching everything unfold.

" But- "

" You will remain aboard The Mother Ship for your own protection. " Varvatos said making Aja open her arms and mouth, not liking the Idea. Y/n groaned covering her face with her hands after dropping the Cookie at Luug's mouth.

" This sucks! " Aja yelled at Varvatos crossing her arms. Y/n stood up from the table following Aja, holding her Head in exhaustion, Krel followed the two, placing two hands on Y/n's shoulders.

" Huh? Mother, are you losing air pressure? " Varvatos asked mother as the three walks past him with a visible frown. " It's a Human term. " Y/n said, looking at Varvatos. " It means ' I do not like this situation. ' " Aja gave a brief meaning of the Earth idiom.

Varvatos stood up from his seat, placing his hands on his hips. " The talking box taught Varvatos a Human term as well. " He said before yelling. " You are grounded! " He yelled at the three who's halfway to their quarters.

" Varvatos taught it was burying someone alive, disappointing. " He muttered to himself as Luug eats another glass of orange fluid before burping loudly.

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

I leaned my head on the door trying to hear if Varvatos is nearby. I placed a hand on my chest before breathing out. Good he's not near. I took my hoverboard and Serrator with me putting them away in my pocket before opening the door quietly.

I peeked my head out, only to gasp in shock as Aja and Krel bumps into each other. I covered my mouth stopping myself from making unnecessary noise before walking out of my own room that's right beside's Krel.

" What are you both doing? " Krel asked lowly, Aja smiled seeing that I am also trying to sneak out. " Sneaking out. " She answered Krel who looked at me. " You too? " I nodded with a smile.