Beetle Mania.

Episode 4, Beetle Mania.

Royal super-fan Stuart offers to help eradicate an Alien beetle infestation before it exposes the siblings and Y/n's true Identities.
___________________________________________

( At The Mother Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Stuart gasped as he woke up tied to a chair with a blinding light on top of him. He panted as he tried to break free of the ropes. " Oh, come on. " He groaned, bouncing up and down as he tried to break free.

He gasped as he heard a fast something go behind him, he frantically looked around. " Hello? Is anyone there? " He asked trying to find where that sort of noise coming from.

" This isn't a least bit funny. " He said in a nervous tone. He screeched when he was someone stop Infront of him, his back was facing him. But what made him uneasy is that the head turned towards him without the body moving with it.

The body turned around also, now the Blank sipped his Coffee, he released a satisfied ' ah ' with a smile before scowling again, walking towards Stuart.

" Okay, Mug. We're only gonna do this once. " He said before turning on the Range on high. " Are you ready to talk? " He asked once more, placing his hand on top of the Range, receiving Electrical energy travel through his Robotic hands.

" Quit your jitterbugging, you gashouse palooka. " Stuart can only do nothing but release noises of him being horrified. " We can either do this the hard way, " The blank moved his crackling fist near Stuart's face.

" Of the Very Hard Way. " The Mom Blank joined in, waring a new blue dress that Y/n sewed for her. She cracked her neck, eyeing down the frightened Stuart who just gulped.

" No one messes with our children without messing with us first. " She raised her hand and slammed it down the open Range just like how the Dad Blank did. " So what it'll be?! " She asked once more, opening a flashlight, turning it on. " Before I answer that, um.." Stuart's voice quivered as he stared elsewhere.

" Step aside, you glorified washing machines. " Varvatos said to the two Blanks waving his hand, telling them to go away. The Mom Blank yelped. " And leave the Torture to a professional. " He finished his sentence.

The Mom Blank eyed the open Range and turned it off. " What was fun. " She chuckled walked away quickly. " Oof, gotta Jet. " The Dad Blank followed, they passed by Luug who growled at them for blocking his way.

" Taco Merchant, " Varvatos crossed his arms as the Royal teens appeared right beside him. " You will tell us why you were spying on Varvatos' Charges, or Varvatos will Feed you your eyes! " He pointed at Stuart's eyes, yelling at him.

" I- i- I told you! " He said stuttering. Varvatos charged forward slamming his fist on the Range. " And hang you from a noose, made from your own intestines! " He leaned closer, glaring at the slimy Alien.

" That's a colourful threat, isn't it? " The Stuart laughed nervously. " We should have never taken him back home with us. " Aja commented behind Varvatos who turned towards her.

The three sniffed the Air before covering their nose in disgust. " Ugh, what is that horrendous stench. " Aja said so harshly that it made Stuart feel bad about himself, she didn't know it was him.

" Must be the Smell of fear," Varvatos answered making Stuart look at him. " As Varvatos was about to introduce this menace to the art of torture! " He glared right back at the frightened Stuart.

" You don't have to torture me, At all! " The Stuart laughed nervously, looking at the three teens with his four eyes calling for help. " I- I've come in peace, and all that Jazz. " He laughed, snorting as he does.