D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 2? )

( At Home. Aja's Bedroom. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

♪ easy peasy, Lemon squeezy, Everything is fine. ♪

Aja Grunted as she sat up from her bed, turning off her alarm clock. " Huh. " She muttered to herself in confusion.

She walked out of her room, smelling the fresh pancakes the Mom Blank was making. " Ahoy-hoy, Sleepyhead. "

She watched the mom Blank cook like she saw in her dream, the pancake also stuck to the ceiling. Luug patiently waited for a Pancake to fall in his mouth, he did a little tappies with his paws as he opened his mouth when one Pancake was about to fall off from the ceiling.

That pancake landed on the Dad Blanks head. " The thing about pancakes is that they sometimes they fall, "

" Flat. " Aja and The Dad blank says at the same time as he took the pancake that fell on his head to place it on the plate.

" I had the most peculiar dream. " Aja muttered as she took a plate, walking pass the sleepy Y/n.

" Good morning, Aja. " She greeted before yawing. She took the pancake that fell on her plate and took a bite as she eyed Krel's Paper, it's like the 100th time he repeated that this morning.

" Good morning, Y/n. I like your hair..? " She greeted as she sat down right beside Krel, catching a pancake on her plate. She raised an eyebrow to herself as if what she dreamed was unfolding today.

" Oh thank you, the Mom Blank tied it for me. " She smiled as she turned to her head to show her hair tied in ( a/hs. )

" Yes, you look great, Y/n. " Krel turned to her for a secton before continuing on his reading.

" Anyway, I have a dream too. " He raised the paper he was holding before turning to his sister.

" It's called a ' Blue Ribbon. ' " He said Lowly before getting up from his seat, tapping his sister's shoulder before giving the Paper to Y/n.

" Come on. Much to do. We need to claim a good Table. " Aja looked at him unsure. Y/n gladly took the paper before folding it to fit inside her pocket.

" You're talking about the Science Fair? " She asked.

" Oh good, you didn't forget. " Krel smiled at her as a Pancake fell on Y/n's plate, Luug barked at her signaling that he wants the pancake. Y/n chuckled and gave it to him.

" He won't stop Rambling about it since the Sun rose. " Y/n raised a finger as she looked at Krel with an Unimpressed face.

Aja placed a hand on her chin. " Today is my first day of Warrior training. " She raised a finger, eyeing Krel and Y/n.

" Indeed. " The tree turned their attention to Varvatos who walked towards the kitchen, he formed fists with his hands as a Pancake fell on his head. He didn't seem to mind or he just didn't notice Aja followed him while holding the plate of pancakes with her.

" The greatest skill a warrior can hone is Patience, like an Opherus- "

" Viper hiding in wait for its prey among the reeds of Siris-8? " Aja asked with a unsure face as she recited that she remembered in her dream.

" How did you know Varvatos Vex's words before he spoke them? " Varvatos asked, leaning towards Aja. Their attention was then turned to the other two.

" Come, Y/n. Help me with this box. " Krel got off his seat, followed by Y/n who helped him push the heavy Box.

" What is this? Why is it so heavy? " Y/n Grunted as she pulls the box from the other side.

" My entry for the Fair of Science requires two or more people to properly execute. " Krel released a grunt as he desperately push even though Y/n was the one making the Box move most of the time.