Crash Landing. ( Pt. 6 )

( At the Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Krel quietly steps inside of the office with an unsure face. " Ah, " the Uhl looked at the tiny clock on his wrist.

" Are your Parents here? " He asked Krel, Y/n appeared right beside him who's smiling innocently even though she's about to say something that will shatter this man's core. If Hoo-mans even have a core.

" Yes. " Krel glanced at the Blanks.

" Both parents. " He chuckled moving out of the way.

" No excuses. " He pulled Y/n's hand with him as they both steped aside.

The two Blanks peaked their heads inside the room, One had blonde hair tied in an 80s bun, blue eyes and colorful dress while holding a plate of cookies.

The other was normal looking, Brown suit gelled back hair and is wearing glasses. The Dad saluted. " Hey, hey, hey there Mr. Underpaid Bureaucrat! " The Dad blank winked, hurrying their way to the Uhl.

" Nice to meet you! " The Uhl stood up, taking his hand out for a shake.

" Señor Uhl. " He greeted.

" Blank. " The Dad shook the Uhl's hand.

" Huh? "

" We're french. " The Mom answered his ' huh ' smiling as she show's the plate of cookies.

Meanwhile the Dad is still shaking the Uhl's hand in a fast speed. " Your children said you were from Cantalou- something. "

" Cantaloupia, it's french. " Aja joined in answering the question for the Blanks with her arms crossed.

" Parlez-vous Français, fella? " Dad placed a hand on Uhl's shoulder.

" The name is Uhl, or preferably interim principal Uhl. " The Uhl greeted once more stuttering as he does, still shaking the hand of the Blank which he thinks is the parents of Aja and Krel. The blank stepped back.

" Woah, easy fella. " The Dad Blank said raising his glasses, still of course shaking the Uhl's hand.

" What are you trying to do? Break my hand? " The Blank said as the Uhl tries to forcefully remove his now hurting hand, struggling as he does.

" That is one heck of a grip. " The Dad Blank stared at the Hoo-man's hand.

" Strong and manly, I like it. " The Blank laughed as the Uhl holds his wrist stretching out his hand releasing a bit of the pain.

" You never get a second chance to make a first impression, Right? " The Mom Blank leaned at her 'husband' looking at its eyes after placing a plate of cookies on the Uhl's table, she laughed and answered her own question as she placed a hand on the Dad Blanks arm.

" No. " The Uhl sits back down watching the odd Interaction of the couple.

" Yes.. " the Couple of Blanks and the Uhl stares at each other as the 3 teens stared at the interaction not bothering to even step in.

" That is right. " He added tapping his finger on the table, looking at the odd couple.

" You know your kids was caught walking around town during School Hours today? " The Uhl asked, not bothering to glance at the Plate of freshly baked cookies with a tempting smell right Infront of him.

The Mom Blank laughed as the Dad Blank fixes his eye with a smile. " By gum, those scamp's. That sure ain't Swell. " The Dad blank swings his arm with a smile, clearly not minding that his ' children ' weren't at school. Not that they know about it.