Collision Course. ( Pt. 4 )

( Inside The Mother Ship. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

As soon as the three teens arrived home, Y/n gave the part to Varvatos who suggested we should give it to mother for a test. Mother examined the part by scanning it.

" I have traced the mentalic signature of the debris you recovered to the Tiberian Dreadnought. "

Mother made a Holoscreen of the Bounty Hunter's ship. Varvatos's eyes widen, making the three teens look at him in fear. " It can't be! " He exclaimed.

" Oh, it can. "

The Holoscreen disappeared, now showing Lifeforms of the Bounty Hunters.

" It would appear the Lifeforms you encountered were the Zeron Brotherhood. "

Aja looked at Varvatos' face who seems to be in denial and in shock, and Afraid. " Commander Vex looks afraid, which makes me afraid. " She commented.

Y/n looked up at Varvatos, seeing the expression he made with his face. His face then changes into a scowl. " Varvatos is never afraid. " He eyed the two.

" But for them, he is tempted to make an exception. " He said Lowly, staring at the Holoscreen Lifeforms Infront of them.

" They are walking instruments of death. They elicit fear, dread, and the occasional incontinence. " He eyed the life forms one by one.

" They sound like your kind of people. " Krel said with an unsure smile as he shrugs.

" The Zerons are without honor. " Varvatos crossed his arms.

" They have no respect for the rules of engagement. " He sets his arms aside, glaring at the Lifeforms that destroyed his life.

" Or civilians. Countless graves have been filled by their campaign of terror. "

Y/n held all four of her hands together to her chest. If they're that good at killing others, what's to stop them from killing them.

" Mother, show them the aftermath of the Commerce Guild Bombing. " Varvatos walked behind them, turning around opening his arms. The three teens followed him.

The cockpit turned itself into what had happened Keltons ago. The three teens examined the place, looking around at the destruction caused.

" The Commerce Guild Bombing on Satellite-9. "

The three teens followed where Varvatos is going, Lifecores that turned into flexel are everywhere, pilled up like they were nothing.

" That's you.. and Papa, " Krel pointed as they all looked at the Figure of Varvatos, King Fialkov and Y/n's Father.

" And my Papa. " Y/n muttered as she stared at her Papa's figure. He's a great man, with a core of Gold.

" The Zeron's orchestrated the entire attack to apprehend one Bounty. " Varvatos raised a finger, as he stared at his desperate figure Keltons ago.

The screams of others echoed in the distance followed by Varvatos pained Scream. " They killed hundreds of life beings in the process. "

His voice was heard, screaming a pained ' no! '
" Varvatos' family was amongst them. " They all stared at his figure, holding three Lifecores that turned into flexel.

" Varvatos, um.. we had no idea. " Aja looked at him with sadness and pity in her eyes.

" I'm sure papa brought them to justice. " Krel tried to lighten up the mood.