Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 4 )

( Inside The Building Of Math. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Y/n led the siblings into a room with some stuff lying around on the table. " Choose your weapon. " Aja said eyeing a staff with a finger on the end.

Krel took a book called f(x)dx, it's a Math book. " Finally, some use for these knowledge bricks. " Krel swung the book around with a smile almost hitting Y/n in the process.

" And whatever this is. " Aja took the golden staff with a smile. She turned looking at Y/n, eyeing her hands seeing that she's holding her Serrator.

" You cannot use that Serrator, you're going to look conspicuous. " Aja warned making Y/n huff and put her Serrator away.

" Fine, I'll take this instead. " Y/n took a long slim stick that was resting on the side of the table.

" It better work before Arcadia gets wiped off the Map. " Aja commented, holding the staff to her shoulder before walking towards the door.

Y/n followed, holding the stick like a sword. Krel followed right behind her, swinging the book around. " Again, not the worst thing. "

Y/n glared at him, making him stop his swinging of the book. " Sorry. " He muttered.

The three peeked their head out the door to the empty dark hallway. They walked out of the Room with Y/n in lead.

Quietly walking in the Hallway with their weapons ready, not noticing the Skelteg's running around behind them.

" They must be in the Ventilation system, looking for a place to nest. " Krel looked up, looking at the ceiling of where the ventilation system is.

" Ugh, Creepy Crawlies.. " Y/n muttered before quickly leaning on a wall, she heard something strange on the other side. She eyed the siblings before raising her stick, she showed herself only to see the palchuck. She quickly moved out of the way making the oaf fall on the ground.

Aja raised her staff about to hit what came launching down the floor. " What are you doing here? " Krel asked, glaring at the oaf.

" You didn't actually think you could slay these tiny dragons without the Power of the Palchuck did you? " He said with attitude.

" In fact, we did. " Y/n crossed her arms, holding the stick.

" Not to brag but, uh, my career prediction said that I'd make an awesome exterminator. " He stood up, walking towards Aja.

He eyed what she was holding. " Sceptre, my Sceptre! " He said, making Aja raise her eyebrow.

" uh, you might want to trade me for this bat, " he switched their weapons, not even waiting to get an answer from Aja.

" Bats are great for Battling Bugs. " He made an excuse, Y/n walked towards Aja, knocking on the Bat making it move on Aja's hands.

" It looks strong. " She shrugged before setting the end of her stick on the floor with the other resting her hand on.

" Yeah, just, Give it to me. " The oaf agreed before turning around to swoon over his Sceptre.

" Oh, we'll never be apart again. I Love You. " He swooned over his Sceptre, rubbing it against his cheek.

Aja gasped as the oaf turned to face her. He winked at Aja making Y/n make a face out of discomfort. She walked towards Krel, whispering to him that should never do this, Ever.

" King Palchuck! " Aja tucked a hair behind her ear with a shy smile after what just happened.

" I'm back Baby! Whoo! " He yelled, cheering himself on, Krel rolled his eyes as they all watched the Palchuck walk away.