Mind Over Matter.

Episode 3, Mind Over Matter.

Krel builds a mind reading device in hopes of blending in with Humans. Elsewhere General Morando dispatches Bounty Hunter's to track down the Royals.
___________________________________________

-------------------

Quick Note.
F/f = Favourite food.
H/l = Hair length.

-------------------
___________________________________________

( Intergalactic way station
Oxiom galaxy. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

" Ah, yeah yeah. " A creature chuckled. " And I said to him ' it's not a C-1 class transporter, that's a T-2! Look at the thrusters you Nimrod,' Am I right? " It laughed as it raises the cup it was holding, talking to a Blank that doesn't even dare to pay attention to him.

A hologram of a News suddenly appeared from the empty spot of the quiet Bar, a picture of Aja, Y/n, Krel and Varvatos with badly edited Evil faces plastered to their faces. " On Akiridion-5 a coup has overthrown House Tarron, the Royal Family are presumed dead. "

The Hologram zoomed in on the Badly edited photo of the four with a red blinking text saying ' News Flash. ' the creature blew a raspberry and slammed their hand on the table. " Please, those guys took off in a C-class. It's a Royal Mother Ship. "

The door behind suddenly Bust open with a Rabbit but Robot like thing standing with glowing eyes. It growled lowly as the creature kept on rambling words about the Royal Mother Ship.

" With that kind of heat, they can outrun any ship in the known Universe. I've been a transit operator for 16 keltons. I've seen them all. But that Royal Mother Ship? Oh-ho she's a beaut. " The creature kept on rambling and rambling not noticing the Robotic rabbit hopping it's way to him.

The creature named Ned screamed in fear as a paw or fist slams right beside him. " Oh, Hey Foo foo. " The Foo foo let's out a claw, seeing that the greeting isn't complete. " The destroyer.. "

" The Akiridion-5 Royal Mother Ship, Have you seen it? " It asked in a deep voice, Ned looked elsewhere, wanting to be in any other position instead of this. " I don't know nothin' you know? I'm just trying to have a good time here, wanna drink? "

Ned took a cup giving it to the Foo foo who took it only just to pour the contents inside and throw the cup. The Blank who caught it glared at him. " What'd you do that for?? " The Foo foo slammed his fist on the Table once more.

" What I want is The Akiridion-5 Royal Mother Ship. Where did you see it, transit operator? " The Foo foo threatened once more not knowing there are bigger threats surrounding him.

" Oh, " Ned chuckled nervously. " So you heard me. Well you do have those Big Adorable Ears. " Ned chuckles once more before earning a growl from the Foo foo. " I'm scared of them. But, I wanna Hug them at the same ti- " Ned gasps and was now pinned on the Table by the Foo foo.

" I-i meant terrifying ears of death. " Ned corrected himself as a knife was plastered right beside his neck. " The Mother Ship. " It asked once more.

" Holo-screen, left side, I've logged every ship I've seen. " Ned have up, wavering as the Foo foo takes his Data cache of the Ship logs. " Ah, At Last. Thank you. " The Foo foo pointed the knife at Ned as he said this thanks. " You're welcome, Foo foo. " The Foo foo hits his body at the table numerous of times.

As the Foo foo Hops away holding the Data Cache, he muttered to himself as he's about to exit. " You're mine now. " Not noticing a tail, crawling it's way to his robotic legs, pulling him down.