Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 4 )

( At ' home. ' ( The Mother Ship. ) )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Varvatos walked towards the hall where the Mom Blank was standing still, hands on her hips with a smile. He carried the blank setting in on Y/n's Door.

" Lady Aja. " Varvatos knocked at Aja's door. " It is clear you are, Annoyed. " He said opening his palms, using a Human idiom. " But Varvatos Vex must remain true to his duty. " He placed a hand over his chest.

" Which is to protect you, The King-in-waiting and Princess-in-waiting. " He finished his sentence before placing a hand over the door knob.

" If you are checking in to see how I am doing, I am satisfactory, And I am studying the Four Rules to become A+ Human. "

Varvatos stared blankly at the door with wide eyes.

" I will retire shortly. "

As he was about to walk away another Voice was heard inside, making him stop at his tracks.

" Did you say retire? Then retire in style at the Sarasota Retirement home. "

Varvatos walked back towards the room kicking the door open with lots of force. He crouched down to fit in the door way seeing the Dad Blank lying down Aja's bed.

" Off route 66, your sunset years can still be golden. " The Blank kept on advertising as the growling Vex walks closer. The Blank sat up looking at Varvatos before speaking in Aja's voice. " Lively! "

Varvatos walked towards the Transduction Chamber with Luug circling him. " The commander of the Taylon Phalanx should not be forced to walk the Earth as a hobbled slorvath. " He raised his fist with his eyes seeing the metal stick with balls, called a walking stick.

" Ugh. " He Grunted. " Varvatos was meant to Slay! To Murder and Pillage! Not, " he took the walking stick before going inside the Transduction chambers. " Babysit. " He finished his sentence in disappointment.

{ With Aja, Krel and Y/n }

( At the alleys of Arcadia. )

Y/n swiftly followed Aja with her Hoverboard while Krel kneels down right Infront of her. Aja held the Prototype with one arm while the other Balances her weight on the Hoverboard. " This way. "

Aja said to Y/n turning a sharp Left to the park with a Taco Truck and benches. The 3 quickly got off the Hoverboards putting them away before hiding behind a tree.

Aja looked at the small group of people Infront of the Taco Truck. " We're close. " she said. " Morando's Agent must be.. " she noticed a question mark on top of all the Human's as the Golden haired lumbering oaf rides with a loud Vespa.

He screamed as he stopped his Vespa making it tilt then groaned as it hits the ground. " The golden haired lumbering oaf? " Aja said raising her eyebrows in shock. " What? This makes no sense. " Y/n said beside her as she peeks behind the Tree with Krel behind her.

" He was speaking with the Eli. He must have told him about us. " Krel said eyeing his sister and then Y/n, resting his hands on her Shoulder's. " We spoke with the oaf with golden hair when suspected nothing. " Y/n said turning to Krel.

" He plays dumb so well. " Aja commented, shaking her head as they watched the Oaf eat the burrito and choke. " He must be brilliant. " She added. " Who's the king? I'm the king! " The oaf said after choking on the Burrito.