Crash Landing. ( Pt. 4 )

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

I tapped my chin with my index finger as I watched the Hoo-man with a strange hair style write at the white board informing the other students about the topic, which is quite easy in fact. This is basic knowledge in Akiridion-5 along with other easy topics.

I sat next to Aja behind of a Boy with brown hair not even bothering to listen to the Hoo-man teacher, while Infront of Ajs is Krel.

" The formula for the Area of a triangle is a²=b²+c² " the ' teacher ' said, Krel raised his hand making me notice him, he invited me to lean in closer with Aja, signaling he has something to say.

" They received knowledge from being talked at. " He complained as his hand did a talk motion.

" Rather than through thermogenic cosmosis. " He finished, I nodded slightly as I sat back to my seat properly. I watched Krel as he talked to the ' teacher. '

" I have a question. " He said with a smile although I know inside that he is dying. The information this Hoo-man is telling is incomplete.

" Then raise your hand. " The teacher said, as she turned around slowly, looking at Krel.

" Uh, which one? " He asked clearly dumbfounded as he stared at both of his hands wondering which to raise, the teacher sighed at his actions which confused me, of course we need clarification on which to raise, is it not normal here on Earth? " Either will do. " Krel scoffed and raised both.

I chuckled at his actions. " Back home I have four of them. " He looked at Aja and then me.

" Do you have a question, Mr Tarron? " The teacher walked towards him, holding a thick pen.

" Do you have Daxial Array? " He asked boldly with a smile.

" We are talking about triangles! " The teacher frowned at the question, pointing the thick pen at Krel.

" Hardly. " I Shrugged as I crossed my arms and legs.

" You forgot to account for the triangular's area when applied to the fourth dimension. " Krel added with him still raising both of his hands.

The teacher looked unimpressed as Krel stood up taking the Thick Pen from her. " The fluctuations of the hypotenuse alter the triangle's shape. " He muttered loud enough for us to hear, as the teacher got taken back as Krel walked towards the white board.

I tilted my head as Krel started writing on the board in Akiridion language, " but if we use Claxon's 38th theorem, we get a reasonable approximation of... " he finished his equation with a drawing of the triangle applied in the fourth dimension.

" And, you didn't clarify which part is which to your ' students' you're just talking about the formula. Which is the ' Pythagorean theorem ' where a²=b²+c² " Krel threw the thick pen at me, I catched it with both of my hands before walking towards the board.

I clapped my hands and added a few more words. " Yes, you did Label them but you didn't explain them, you just wrote it down, not bothering to explain. "

I drew a simple right triangle. " The longest side is called the hypothenuse, meanwhile the opposite of the hypotenuse is called? Indeed the opposite side. " I labeled the hypotenuse and the opposite side. " Now the smallest side is called the Adjacent side. "

I closed the thick pen and threw it at the teacher who barely catched it. " Remember, a right triangle always has the equivalent Angle of 180° " I added.

We received applauses from the students who nodded in agreement of what I said. I tilted my head, did this Primitive teacher not teach this? No wonder it's the Math Class of Doom, it's because she doesn't know what she's talking about.