CHAPTER 10

- RICO'S POV -

I notice a big yellow envelope on my desk.

Looking back, "Jack, did you put this envelope on my desk?" I ask, "No, Cherry probably did." He said this while signaling towards Cherry, who's passing out white and yellow envelopes.

I open it and freeze.

pictures of Angel, him shaking hands with the English mafia, and other gangsters

What the hell?

More pictures of him and Elle Ferrari-they were engaged.

This is his motive for talking about this.

Standing up, I rush towards the captain's office.

"Did you get the pictures as well?" I ask him, pointing at the same yellow envelope I have in my hand.

"Yes, do you know who sent these?" He asks, as if I'm some fucking know-it-all saint.

"No, if these get out to the public, we won't be able to use Angel anymore." I warn him; he looks up at me for a few piercing seconds.

"I'm afraid it's too late; turn on the 24 BC news." Jack enters the room, looking bugged about something.

The captain turns on the TV, and we all turn our attention towards the news anchor.

"It has been revealed that policeman Angel Martinez has been involved in some mafia-related crime."

"Fuck!" I yelled, walking out of the room.

Whoever sent us this and gave word to the news reporter must have hacked into our system to find out who Angel was.

This fucking moron!

I barged into Angel's office, my anger rising at the sight of his face.

"You fucking left out the part where you were engaged to one of the members of the Ferrari mafia!" I yelled, throwing my file on his desk.

"W-what?" He asks, and he seriously thinks we would never find out.

"I-i," I cut him off, "not only did you hide that from us but the fact that you had much deeper ties to the underground world than you initially let on, you are all over the news, your pictures are everywhere."I tell him, my anger getting the best of me.

"You're of no use to us anymore, and as of right now," I pause and look at him.

"You are fired!" I yelled, slamming his office door shut behind me.

I hear his furious yell as I make my way to the front entrance.

I will end the fucking Ferraris.

- CLARKE'S POV -

"Well, I've just got word that Angel Martinez is now fired and will never be a cop again," Anastasia says, entering the room with Alec.

"Good, he thinks he can get back at me for his mistake, fuck no!" Elle shakes her head.

He deserves it; he put her through hell and always made her think less of herself.

"Well, what's the next step?" Nath asks, nodding toward Diana.

"We'll keep an eye on Rico; he might not stop this rant about ending us.We'll just wait until he's done trying his luck." She says, Standing up, I signal for her to follow me."

We step outside, near the ring area.

"What is up?" She asks, crossing her arms.

She's become more beautiful throughout the years.