CHAPTER 16

- RICARDOS POV -

Slowly, we round the house.

I've got to admit, this view sure is a good choice for your last day as a free person.

"Crew A, take the back; we'll enter through the front; we take whoever is in the house; I want every single person in cuffs." I say, examining my team.

"I want special tight ones on little Ms. boss," I order, and my team follows me as I stand before the door.

Javier kicks open the door.

"Go, go now!" I yell, immediately going up the steps and entering the master bedroom.

"Hello there, beautiful," I smirk. Diana sits up against the headboard.

Her annoyance was clear on her face.

"Hope you got some good night's rest, because you sure aren't going to be sleeping like a queen tonight," I whisper, flipping her on her chest.

Her ass is perfectly visible to me.

If she weren't a criminal I for sure would have fucked her.

Pulling her hands behind her back, I put handcuffs on her, tightly.

"Oh, you just marked yourself dead," she chuckles.

I flip her over; her smirk is quite annoying.

I stood her up.

Before we could leave the room, she slammed the door shut with her foot.

She pushes me against the door.

No hands is pretty impressive.

"You sure seem to have the audacity to touch me, Rico," she whispers, her eyes scanning my lips.

She smirks.

"You're as good as dead, Diana; you'll never see the light of day ever again, so honestly, my touch will satisfy you for the meantime," I tease, pushing her back.

Turning her around, I lean her against the door, her face to the side, right on the door.

"You cuffing me won't do it; you've got to go for
the long run, baby," she whispers. I look at her.

She looks good in cuffs, and even better
leaning against that door with her ass right against my dick.

Parting her legs I slide my hand up her thigh; she shudders at my touch.

"You want my dick inside you, mami?" I whisper, and she leans further back.

Oh, I'm so taking her before we leave.

It'll teach Clarke a lesson-not to mess with me or interfere with my investigation.

I'm going to fuck his girl and tease him about it.

"No," she says, now breathing heavily.

"Too bad," I say, pulling my pants down.

"I didn't tell you you could fuck me, Ricardo," she spits, squirming as I move her thong to the side.

I slip my dick in her, loving the way she moans as she tightens around me.

"There we go; take all of me," I whisper, pushing her harder against the door.

I hold her by her arms, thrusting harder into her.

"No," she grumbles, she was just instigating it a couple seconds ago.

It's too late to change her mind now.

She moans; I go in deeper and faster.

Making it quick I go deeper; I pull out, nutting right on her exposed ass.