CHAPTER 20

- CLARKE'S POV -

I watch her as she holds Elio and Kirill on her hips.

Bella lays against my chest.

She runs around the water fountains, the boys hold onto her and giggle.

I want to impregnate her again.

I put Bella down and hold her hand. She walks near the fountain, and get's splashed with water. "Oh shit!" I gasp immediately pulling her back.

"Clarke king!"

Fuck!

Bella wipes her eyes and glares at me.

"Fucking moron, you fucking splashed her!?" Diana scolds, handing me Elio and grabbing bella.

"I didn't the fucking fountain did, beside why the fuck do they have the fucking water pressure to fucking hard for!" I say, looking around.

Elio giggles as he looks at Bella.

I'm going to hell for laughing, but all I wanted was for Bella to have fun.

Diana and Bella both look up at me and glare.

"And your laughing!" Diana grits, slapping my arm.

I move back, grabbing the bags and making a run for it.

"Don't fucking run with our child in your arms Clarke!" Diana calls after me as Elio giggles.

We walk over to the ice cream cart and buy all of them ice cream.

Diana catches up to us, Kirill lays his head on her chest as bells still glares at me. Sheesh she's a tough one.

Pulling Diana closer I capture her lips. "I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean for that to happen." I say, looking over at Bella and kissing her head.

She slaps me.

Diana gasps, and tries to hold in her laugh. "Bella, you can't hit daddy" Diana says, although trying not to laugh.

"Bella, princess please forgive me" I smile at Bella as she sternly stares at me.

Handing her an ice cream she hesitates and stares at it for a moment before grabbing it and looking away from me.

"Bella is definitely your karma" Diana sings, moving towards a bench that faces the lake.

"I can't argue with that" I say as I sit Elio on my lap. "Did he fall asleep?" I ask, pointing at kirill.

She nods her head, moving the stroller in front of her.

Laying kirill on it, she drapes a blanket over the front part to cover him from the sun.

"Thank you" I say, watching her.

She turns to look at me, Bella eating her ice cream.

"For?" She asks, "for accepting Kirill and giving me a second chance" I say, as Elio leans further back against me.

She smiles at Elio and then at me.

"It's not his fault and second, I love your member too much to simply let it go" I glare at her, she laughs.

"What a way of making me feel used" I comment, sipping some water. she leans in close kissing me. "I also love you too, sometimes" she says, I shake my head wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

"I can stay with that" I say as she laughs. "You have to, there's nothing else I can tell you" she says, I roll my eyes and pull Elio in front of us.

He smiles, I wipe his face.

"Look how adorable he is," an elderly couple say as they glance at Elio.

I smile proudly at our boy. "Definitely gonna be just like daddy" I say, Diana rolls her eyes and leans back.

Three kids and an amazing soon-to-be wife.

Amazing the way my life got sorted out.

My angel, my little fireball.

We made it

- T H E E N D -

 - T H E    E N D  -