CHAPTER 11

- THIRD POV -

The whole family runs around the warehouse, figuring out how much Ricardo Villamontes really knows about them.

They are all calm; they have eyes inside and are really everywhere around the world.

They've got eyes on his family as well.

He believes his family is safe and out of harm's way.

But what he doesn't know is that the original Ivanovs and Ferraris are all spying on his family and have made their way into it.

"Alright, we've got enough on Ricardo; when he strikes first, we strike back," Alec says, looking at the whole family with a smirk.

He's been here before, and the last FBI agent that went after him, well...

He put a ring on it and impregnated her; he made her the Donna of their mafia.

The woman who works beside her husband, the one who never backs down from a fight

Anastasia Rose Miller became the one and only Anastasia Rose Ferrari.

"We can all head home now; it's all about waiting this time," Diana says, walking out to the elevator.

- CLARKE'S POV -

"How are you, kiddo?" I pick Kirill up and give him kisses.

I've missed him, and I'm planning on making a room for him in the new house.

That way, when I have the twins over, he can also play with them.

"God, you come home after nearly 4 days and still want to pick him up," Ignacia snarls; she eyes me as I hold Kiril.

"You know you're starting to become an even bigger pain in the ass than the man I'm hunting down," I tell her, eyeing her every movement.

I've dealt with her pettiness for too long.

She was only by my side for my convenience.

She's always had a crush on me, even when I was with Diana.

Once I broke it off with Diana, she jumped straight to the point, begging for me to give her a chance or to simply let her help 'my aching heart'.

I was obviously lousy and stupid enough to actually let her.

She's hurting herself more.

Years can go by, but I'm sure I'll never love her. Not like how I love Diana.

Ignacia gave me a child, but he isn't mine, and she doesn't know that I know.

I love this kid, and I'd rather take the title as his father than his biological father.

He deserves stability and someone much better than Xavier; it's funny how she went and slept with my father.

Low of her, but honestly, I couldn't care less; she was being too much of a pain in the ass, and I wasn't going to leave her alone while pregnant.

I'd stoop too low.

My mom raised me better than that; may she rest in peace.

"Clarke, you will not stand in my son's room and disrespect me that way!" She glares at me, taking Kirill from me.

He stares at his mother with confusion.

"Listen, I've been very patient with you, Ignacia, super patient," I begin, stepping closer so she looks up at me.

She's beautiful, yes, but not as beautiful as Diana.

She keeps forcing things to be her way; she keeps ignoring the reality of life and of love.

She knows I still love Diana, which is why I hear her cry at night.

She deserves someone to love her as much as she loves back.

I know that won't be me.

"Oh, really, I've been the only patient one here," she says, as her breathing becomes much faster.

She's mad.

"Ok, yes, but let's be honest here," I start, "I don't love you, and you know I don't." I say, her eyes are now beginning to water.

I sigh; I hate hurting women.

"I'll be moving out; this house will be covered for your expenses as well as Kirills; he is my son as well, so I'll also be taking him some days," I say, she steps back with shock in her eyes.

"You're seriously breaking up with me right now?" She asks, "This isn't working out, and the truth is, I want you to be happy. You aren't going to be with me." I pause to look at Kirill for a moment.

"Look, I'm sorry if I was being pushy; I guess I was misjudging you-" I cut her off, "Don't do this, Ignacia; don't beg; not with our son in your arms; please, no words will change my decision." I tell her, why can't she accept this?

"God, all these years I've shown you only love, screaming and begging you for your love; what does Diana have that I don't?" She yells, slamming my chest with her fist.

I close my eyes for a moment.

"I won't talk about Diana; this is not about her," I say, not entirely.

"I know it is; why couldn't you love me, Clarke? What are my flaws? I love you. I gave you a child-" I raise my hand, cutting her off.

She's dragging this out for far too long now.

"I'm sorry, Ignacia, but I've already made my decision." I walk around her and leave Kirill's room.

I feel bad, but I won't be the one stopping her from being happy; she's not happy with me; she's only happy with the idea of me.

"I fucking hate you, Clarke!" She yells, I turn around at the bottom of the stairs. "I know," I tell her, turning around and walking out the door.

I'd be a horrible man if i kept her here; with no love to offer.