CHAPTER 12

- THIRD POV -

Ignoring all that Ricardo Villamontes crap, today is a special day.

Diana's big takeover, the day when she takes her throne as the new mafia dona of the Ferrari mafia.

"Everything ready?" Elle scrambles to make sure the ballroom is ready.

The guests start arriving, wearing exquisite gowns and tuxedos.

The Ferris family members all have seats near the main, tall, lavish, and elegant chair.

Diana's chair.

This event is like no other; the Ferraris created it as generations took their thrones, and Alec did it to take his throne.

They'd be presented, announced as true heirs, and then they'd have two of the newest heirs in each mafia dancing a specific ball dance before her, then all bowing down to her and throwing money at her.

Once that was done, she'd stand, get the Ferrari brand, a ring, and a bloody handshake with the former don, Alec.

"Alec Ferrari, Long time no see." The Mexican cartel capo smiles at Alec. Their wives are moving away to talk to each other.

"Diana, are you ready?" Roman asks, knocking on the door.

Diana nods her head. "Come in, uncle R!" she yells, enjoying the way she looks in the custom-designed gown.

"Well, thank God you have got our genetics!" Violet gushed, pushing Roman aside and hugging Diana.

Roman rolls his eyes and hugs Diana after her

"Thank you," she says; Roman extends his arm. "Shall we go?" He asks, and Violet extends her arm so they can see her to the entrance.

It's almost like a wedding, but much better and darker.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I want to first thank you all for coming tonight to see through our new generation heir for the Ferrari mafia!" Zayn yelled, excitement rolling all over his body.

"Now, shall we get his party started?" He asks, with guns in the air, the mafia families all shoot a shot for good luck.

Her welcome will be hosted in the garden, then moved inside.

No guns in the house, of course.

"I present to you, Ms. Diana Ferraris, the new Dona for the Ferraris, the Italian mafia!" Zade yells, the double doors open, and they reveal a gorgeous Diana.

Clarke stares up at her, amazed, the twins in their stroller beside him.

She smirks, coming down the large stairs leading to the garden, where everyone smiles at her, enjoying the night.

- DIANA'S POV -

"It's going to hurt, but you got this, hunny." My mom says, Dad brings the branding iron closer.

I take a deep breath and bring my hand into a fist.

I'm betting a popping two heads out of your vagina hurts more.

"Do it dad," I smirk; he brings down the iron, and instantly my arm shakes, the burning sensation making my arm nearly become numb.

"Good," dad says, pulling the iron away.

The brand looks horrible right now, with the snakes barely visible. It'll be once again clearer and better in two days.

Cheers surround the ballroom, everyone whistling and taking shots as I show off my brand.

"Now, it's time for our famiglia's ring!" My mom says, taking her gold semi-bulky ring off and sliding it right on my right middle finger.

They all clap.

Grabbing the small knife I slit my hand a tiny bit, mom and dad follow.

Looking up at my dad I grab his hand and shake it, I do the same to mom.

I'm finally the new Dona of the Ferrari mafia. My girl will be next.

"Diana Ferris, the new Dona, everyone!" My dad cheers, handing me a tequila shot.

I gulp it down in one, enjoying the burning sensation on my throat.

It's done. I'm the boss now.

 I'm the boss now