CHAPTER 18

- DIANA'S POV -

I stare down at the box.

Ricardos eyes stare right at me.

His head sits right in between his dick and arms.

It should make me sick, it does make me sick. But for this asshat, it's really that bad.

Sliding the box away I stands and make my way to the combat room.

Clarke stands there, his back facing me.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask, he turns around and nods his head. "I'll be back, keep going with what I've taught you" He says, he follows behind me.

"Thank you" I say, as we step out room.

Many of my men walk past us.

"He had it coming," he says, I nod my head. "You know, I was thinking a lot" I begin.

His eyes focus on mine.

"About what?" He ask, "about you, about I don't know us"I say, he crosses his arms and smirks.

"You thinking of giving me a chance?" He asks, "should I?" I ask, examine him.

I feel like I've been making it kind of easy for him.

He's betrayed me, yes, but I can't seem to hate him enough to push him back, I mean he's going to be stuck with me or the 17 more years.

I still love him, and I don't know when exactly ill stop loving him.

We're both kinda fucked up.

But we stabilize each other, I mean he's amazing, the only thing that had me hating him was is his past.

There's nothing worse then seeing the man you love with someone else, it destroys you.

It's cliche, and stupid. But honestly I don't want to hurt again.

But I want to try it again, maybe it won't actually end up being that bad.

"Honestly, I know what I did was something that broke what we had" he starts, "and I regret it, I regret ever doing it, but I had no choice, I was blinded by the need for power, and strictness Xavier put on me" he says, "but I see now that all of that was not worth it at all." I stare at him.

"I crave you, I need you back, Diana you don't know exactly what you make me feel" He says, "how fucking hard you get me, just by glaring at me"

Yea, I could say the same.

"So for fuck sake Diana, give me the second chance, and ill rock your world like I did before, even better then before" he says, snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'm going to be a bit of a dick right now, if you tell me to fucking stop ill stop but if you don't ill fuck you until your breathe-less" He whispers.

Opening the boiler room door I push him inside, and shut the door behind us.

"I take over now" I whisper, helping him take his clothes off.