CHAPTER 17

WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️ VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD.

- CLARKE'S POV -

I smirk at the images on the TV.

Ricardo's face is plastered on every news channel and, of course, several newspapers in the whole city.

We should feel bad about doing this to him; honestly, we are all horrible people who should only ever go to hell.

But he's someone who actually deserves it.

It's mindless to say, but he's already done multiple fucked up things in the past.

No one is truly an angel; everyone on earth has something to hide or some sin they decided to ignore.

I believe in God, yes, but I also believe in the devil.

There's always good and bad.

Honestly, I believe most people in the world know whether they are going to hell or to heaven.

At the end of the day, we are all dead.

We chose to live our lives with the concept that if I'm good, I'll go to heaven, and if I'm bad, I'll go to hell.

I'm dead. I'm dead.

The day I die is the day that it is chosen for me. No complaints at all, really.

I'm a fucked-up person; that'll never change.

My whole family is messed up as well, but I can't change that.

What I can do is choose the better way for my children.

Show them what good is and what bad is.

They'll get to choose what they want; I don't need to force them to do anything they don't want to do.

It'll be up to them whether they want to be friends with the devil or obey our god's word.

"Clarke, I've got him tied up," Blade says. I look up at him and nod my head.

I tried my best with this one; he was always the complete opposite of me.

Despite us both growing up with the devil himself, he managed to have feelings and knowledge of the good and bad.

I was, honestly, only guided by the devil himself. I had no care for emotions up until I met Diana.

She was sweet, but so bitter. Different.

Yes, she was raised by two of the most well-known mafia leaders our country has known.

They've done even more fucked up shit than I have in the world.

But they managed to show their kids what they shouldn't and should do.

It's kind of funny how they are portrayed as the most evil people in this world.

But honestly, they don't kill those who actually don't deserve it.

My Diana is different. She's full of emotions but has a switch.

She turns on her emotions like a simple flash light. She could care one second, and she could bring hell up to you personally and make you regret every single sin you have committed.

She is crazy, but a different kind of crazy.

"Let's go," I say, getting in the car.

I stalk closer towards Ricardo. His eyes stay stuck to mine.

He fights the ropes; he really is pathetic.

"Should I cut your hands first or your dick Rico?" I ask, tuning my knife on the tip of my pointer finger.