Wake Up, Sleepyhead

In the past three hours, Jeremy couldn't stop falling asleep during the exam. As he tried to wake up for the first time, it was no use. His head fell to the ground and he slept for 30 years.

"Wake up, man!" A fat blonde man pushed Jeremy, waking him up.

"Who...who are you?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm Otis, and this is Andrea." A girl with wavy brown hair and shiny blue eyes showed up. She was doing a little dance with her hands in the air introduce herself.

"What happened?" Jeremy was unaware of what happened while he was asleep.

"There's a new kid in school named Travis Hudson, the son of Richard Hudson, the CEO of Hudson Enterprises, the company that literally owns the whole United States." Travis was sitting at his desk. He was a blonde haired boy who wore a black suit with a green and black striped tie.

"That's him!" Otis whispered. "That's the guy!" Jeremy approached Hudson and talked to him.

"Hey Travis!" Jeremy waved.

"Hello dweeb." Travis rudely insulted Jeremy.

"My apologies." Jeremy was feeling shy. "What can I do to impress you?"

"You can hang out at my place on Hudson Boulevard." Travis offered. "Me and my boys are going to have a good time tonight, throwing it down!"

"What will I wear?" Jeremy asked.

"It's on Friday, and on Fridays, we wear green."

"Sounds brilliant!" Jeremy agreed to tag along.

During the lunch period, Jeremy sat with Travis and his gang. The members of his gang were Perry, a boy with gelled back brown hair who wore a dark blue jacket, Buster, a black boy with shaved hair who wore a black shirt, and Wesley, an Indian boy with black hair who wore a black shirt and white jacket. Jeremy was wearing his usual red shirt with black vest, sitting with Travis's crew.

"Did you know you are one of many individuals with the Elemental Gene?" Travis told Jeremy.

"No." Jeremy replied. "However I may have heard it mentioned from my parents who are engineers in Japan."

"If you're from Japan, why are you white?" Travis insulted Jeremy.

"Travis!" Perry called Travis out. "Don't ask someone about their race!"

"Sorry." Travis said sarcastically. He held out a hologram device with a chart showing the shares of each branch of government the company owns.

"We have stakes in the Supreme Court, Congress and the White House." Travis explained. "Come with me and we will add some new amendments to the Constitution."

"Sounds fun!" Jeremy agreed to go, feeling excited about the raw power he had as owner of the USA.