Ninja Style

At Richard's home, Jeremy suited up in a green suit and tie and went on the HoloChat with the Shah of the Iranian Empire, Reza Hatami, calling him up.

"Hello, Shah Reza." Jeremy called. "We the leaders of The American Federation are pleased to inform you that you will be receiving a shipment of arms to fight your foreign adversaries."

"Can we schedule a meeting?" Reza asked.

"Sure." Jeremy hopped on the teleporter pad and destroyed himself so a new Jeremy was created in Tehran, the capital of the Iranian Empire. The Iranian Empire flag was a red white and green tricolor with the Allah symbol replaced by an Achaemenid eagle holding two swords. Reza shook Jeremy's hand, welcoming him to his country.

"Welcome to Iran." The Shah shook Jeremy's hand.

"Iran has not been this prosperous since the days of Cyrus the Great." Reza looked at the golden economic boom outside.

"Since the Ayatollah collapsed in a revolution funded by China, an imperial government was planted in Iran, placing Farizal Hatami, who is my father, as leader of Iran."

"So will you accept the offer of weapon sales?" Jeremy asked.

"In fact I will." Reza accepted the deal. "We will use them to destroy Israel, which is like a bug waiting to be squashed!" Jeremy teleported to Andrea's home.

"Got the weapon sales scandal out of the way." Jeremy told Andrea.

"I am going to hack into Richard's bank account and pay a lot of money to a Mexican Cartel gang known as the El Tarantulas." At nightfall, when Richard was asleep, Jeremy and Andrea began their sneak attack.

"Here we are." Jeremy and Andrea arrived at the mansion.

"Shhhh!" Andrea warned. "We have to be quiet! We don't want to wake Richard up, so don't make a sound!" Richard was in his bed, still sleeping. Jeremy and Andrea sneaked past his bed as he was tossing and turning, not noticing them. Jeremy slipped on a stuffed eagle and slipped.

"What was that?" Richard asked. Jeremy got up quickly and silently dashed out the door. "I'm sure it was nothing." Jeremy and Andrea sneaked in the study and booted up the computer.

"After being in Japan, I already am feeling like a ninja right now." Jeremy was trying to hack into Richard's bank account, typing in pass codes.

"Leave the hacking to me." Andrea pulled out a Cryptographic Sequencer and typed the password AMERICANA and the password was accepted. She began to transfer 100 dollars to the El Tarantulas, but Jeremy pumped it up to 1000. Andrea pumped it to 10,000. Jeremy pumped it up to 100,000. Andrea pumped it up to 250,000 and finally, Jeremy pumped it up to 250 Million. 250 million dollars was transferred to a Mexican cartel gang. Andrea and Jeremy gave each other the high five, congratulating each other on the scandal. They snuck back in the bedroom and teleported to Andrea's place.

"Just like the legend of the Kitsune, we tricked Richard good!" Andrea was clueless.

"My parents told me about the tale of the Kitsune when I was young. He's a wily trickster, always pulling jokes on the Tanuki."

"Oh, that's one of your Japanese fairy tales." Andrea sighed. "Nice."

"What's our next scandal?" Otis was drinking a Dr. Pepper out of the refrigerator.

"You dress in Hudson colors." Andrea told Otis. "There's a bake sale to raise money for the victims of the Indian Cobra Flu, and I want you to eat all of them."

"Oh boy, where is it at?" Otis jumped.

"The park in Sherman Oaks, California." Andrea waited for Otis to change into some green fancy clothes to pass as a Hudson exec so he could go with her to the park to eat the bake sale goods.