The Rise of the Dark Lord

Jeremy was walking with Rosetta on the Brooklyn Bridge, seeing all the vendors and merchants selling things. There were shops selling license plates that said things like "Mafia" and "Empire State" while other stands sold T-shirts with the Statue of Liberty on them that came in blue, green, red, and black. Some vendors sold T-shirts featuring cartoonish versions of the Statue of Liberty as well on green, blue, red and black shirts as well as blue, red and black hoodies. There were even shops selling diecast toy school buses and NYPD police cars as well as fire trucks for the kids, laid out on a blanket and sold for 3 dollars each. There were even stands that sold hot dogs, burgers, ice cream sandwiches, sodas, beers and even some blue, red, yellow, green and purple slush drinks for sale at stands that were white in color and had an image of penguin sitting on a beach, telling the people via speech bubble that the slush drinks were 1 dollar and 50 cents each. The stands that sold the hot dogs and burgers showed a pig with a chef's hat and an apron. He was saying via speech bubble that the burgers and hot dogs were 2 dollars each, and a polar bear said via speech bubble that the ice cream sandwiches were 3 dollars each. The prices were on a white sheet of paper at the stand that was nailed to the walls. There were spots to take photos that had a camera attendant and a large square tile with a black camera icon and a purple background, as well as some that could take 360 degree photos with a circular tile and a camera spinning around the circle. There were also some ice cream stands here and there with a walrus that reminded people via speech bubbles that ice cream is two dollars per cone, and 1 dollar per cup. Jeremy stopped at an ice cream stand.

"Jeremy, wait!" Rosetta suggested. Jeremy paused to hear Rosetta's request.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"Make mine a strawberry!" Jeremy ordered one chocolate and one strawberry. He got the ice cream back to Rosetta, as they were happily eating ice cream while walking the Brooklyn Bridge. As they approached Brooklyn Bridge Park, they ran along the pier with pigeons fleeing in their paths. A yellow lizard appeared on the grass in an isolated area, sitting there.

"Hey little guy!" Jeremy tried to pick up the yellow lizard.

"Don't touch it!" Rosetta warned. "That's the Banana Lizard. "A rare lizard imported from Atlanta, Georgia that has a curse on it."

"What's the curse?" Jeremy was curious.

"If bitten or if it spits yellow acid at you, you turn into a banana." Jeremy lured the lizard to the asphalt and roasted it with his fire abilities, burning it to a crisp.  I love this.

"Did I mention these little critters disrupt the ecosystem?" Rosetta mentioned. "They have no natural predators, and used to be normal lizards, but they were bewitched by the owner who sent them here."

"So they were someone's family of pets that they didn't want anymore?" Jeremy asked.

"Exactly." Rosetta answered. "Let's show these Peach State puke nuggets what we're made of!" Jeremy began shooting fire arrows at the yellow lizards. Another one was down.

"There has to be about 20 of them in this area." Rosetta went to the playground and saw five of them. She pulled out her knife and sliced five of them on the same stroke. They exploded into yellow bubbly goop that looked disgusting. Three of them were on the pier, as Jeremy made short work of them with his knife. There were more lizards in Brooklyn Heights, but some of them turned purple and angry.

"Those lizards don't look so good!" The lizards were charging at Jeremy, as he used his fire abilities to fight the lizards, but it was no use. Travis and his gang showed up, ready to save the day.

"Take this!" Wesley tried to fight off the evil lizards, but they spit purple goop at Wesley. He was stuck in the hot purple goop and boiled to death. Jeremy tried fighting the purple goop, but it was no use.