Finale

Jeremy and Rosetta were on their way to Stone Mountain Park as they rode in Jeremy's company limo past the black flags with Ramone's emblem on them that replaced the Confederate flags. They also noticed the Confederate engraving on the rock was gone and was replaced with a carving of Queen Bella imitating Rosie the Riveter with the caption We Will Destroy You. Jeremy's limo driver parked it near the base of the mountain. Jeremy climbed up the mountain to challenge Ramone.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." Ramone was eager to beat Jeremy in the duel. Jeremy pulled out his laser blaster and Ramone pulled out his. They both put them away and bowed to each other. They took ten steps backwards and turned around ready to begin. It was quiet for a while until Jeremy shot a green laser blast from his laser blaster, and blew Ramone's head clean off. Ramone was catapulted up into the sky and exploded into purple fireworks.

Manuel was watching it with the NYPD back at the station and he cheered when Jeremy won. Buster and Perry were watching it back in LA and they cheered. Even the US Military were watching it overseas in a base in South America and they cheered. The Skull soldiers in the stands bowed to Jeremy, as their purple accents turned green, and the purple flags on the towers were changed to green Hudson flags. The Ramone flags that replaced the Confederate flags were changed to green Hudson flags, and the Bella engraving was changed to an image of Rosetta imitating Rosie the Riveter with the caption Oh Yes We Did. Rosetta came onto the field to congratulate Jeremy.

"Jeremy, I am so proud of you! You won the game and took control of Ramone's entire coven!"

"Yes I have." Jeremy was proud of himself. "There's only one thing left to do."

Jeremy and Rosetta's wedding was in Mercedes Benz Arena, as the stadium football yard markings were removed just for the wedding. The owner of the Atlanta Hellhounds came onto the field to begin the wedding ceremony. He was wearing a red suit and a black shirt with a red tie. He started to begin the ceremony.

"Hello, I am the owner of the Atlanta Hellhounds, Lance Andrews, and I am more than honored to have a lovely couple married in our stadium. And I am not the only one. So is our mascot, Henry Hound!" A black fluffy dog mascot with devil horns came onto the field wearing a red tuxedo. He was holding up a sign that said Till Fetch Do Us Part.  "See, he's happy about it." Lance continued. "Jeremy, do you take Rosetta to be your wife?"

"I do." Jeremy agreed.

"And Rosetta, do you..." Rosetta was crying and she cut Lance off.

"Yes, I will take Jeremy to be my husband!"

"You may now kiss the bride." Jeremy and Rosetta hugged and kissed as the crowd cheered as the train whistle sound effects blared for all to see. The world was saved, Jeremy was married, and all was well for the world.